Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
P.O.G. Tourney
March 14, 2011 08:56AM
WOW ... what a great showing in the ladies divisions..... It is so great to see more and more women starting to play! I had a fantastic time playing those courses. They are absolutely beautiful!

And to Snap & Bolt..... you ladies were missed out there !!

Hope to see ya'll soon!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Re: P.O.G. Tourney
March 14, 2011 09:52AM
I second that! Had a great time playing the NO courses! The wind just about kicked my behind! Great to play with Skye and LinzB, Skye you crack me up! It was nice to meet the new ladies that I have never gotten to play with! And next time Charlie, I'M COMING 4 YA!! :-) Now I,m gonna go try to learn to throw in the wind! :)

Thanks N.O. TEAM, It was GREAT!!
March 14, 2011 10:32PM
I had a great time with all you ladies! Wish I could have played with all of you! Hopefully, we'll meet again!

Hit me up if you ever come thru the 'Burg...

Lindsey Broome
Hattiesburg, MS
Spin Crazy DG Team
March 15, 2011 04:44PM
I had a blast as well. Playing with Lynn and Deb is always a great time. And - Nicole, you definitely know your Rocs!

I also wish I could have played with all the other women. We had a great showing!

If y'all are ever in NOLA, hit me up! I almost NEVER get to play with any ladies.

Jen Dhir
jen.dhir@gmail.com
March 16, 2011 08:28AM
Jen, Our newest Pro lady!!.. I'm impressed

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
March 16, 2011 08:47AM
Snap Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jen, Our newest Pro lady!!.. I'm impressed

Thanks, Snap. Although - I'm not making the transition quite yet...

I turned down the cash for plastic. I'd like to stay Am at least through the end of this season, so I can play in the 2011 SNAC. I haven't played in an Am Championship since I started playing golf!!!

Jen Dhir
March 16, 2011 10:44AM
Okay Jen..I guess ;) I'm playing in the AM champs too!! I can't wait. although I'll be playing Am Men ;) Are You in Hattisburg? We should get together and play, I'd love that.

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
March 16, 2011 10:55AM
Snap Wrote:
> Okay Jen..I guess ;) I'm playing in the AM champs
> too!! I can't wait. although I'll be playing Am
> Men ;) Are You in Hattisburg? We should get
> together and play, I'd love that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Way to Go Snap Am. Men!! I also am planning on coming to the SNAC! She beat me by 9 in the PoG! It was my first time playing there, but it won't be by Aug.!!! :)
March 16, 2011 11:57AM
Snap Wrote:
> Okay Jen..I guess ;) I'm playing in the AM champs
> too!! I can't wait. although I'll be playing Am
> Men ;) Are You in Hattisburg? We should get
> together and play, I'd love that

I'm in Mandeville, LA:
- 30-40 min from New Orleans
- 50-60 min from Poplarville, MS (Wildcat Trace DGC)
- 2 hours away from Mobile
- 1 1/2 hours from Hattiesburg

I'd be up for playing one weekend. I'm trying to play City Park at least twice a week. I play P-ville and H-burg fairly often. I plan on going to a tournament in Mobile (eventually). I'm starting to get back into golf from almost a year's absence.

So - yeah! Let me know... :)

Jen Dhir
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013