Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Jenna Johnson
June 27, 2011 12:42PM
We received our summer issue of disc golfer magazine and I had to share this article with the SN Ladies. Jenna Johnson is my new hero. Although she was pregnant, she still played 3 times a week. Being pregnant myself I can't figure out how she was able to do it. LOL. The main part of the artilce talks about how she was due anyday but on January 29th she played in the Felton Freeze in Felton,CA and with 6 holes to go her water broke. Now at this point I'm pretty sure I would be in a panic and racing back to the car. Jenna however, finished the round!!! She said she had finished 2nd the year before and wanted the win. She didn't win but was able to finish. Again,just wanted to share this with the ladies. To me this shows great devotion to the game and gave an entire new meaning to "no wimps, no whiners".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2011 12:44PM by CassieHarris.
Re: Jenna Johnson
June 27, 2011 07:55PM
WOW!!! That is hardcore! I've never quit a tournament, but I do think that would be one reason I would quit. More power to her :)
June 28, 2011 09:50AM
Holy Moly!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
June 28, 2011 10:58AM
Intense.

Jen Dhir
July 06, 2011 09:13PM
I would certainly not have taken the chance if I was her. :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013