Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SNAC

Posted by skyed83 
SNAC
July 05, 2011 04:41PM
I was not technically invited to the SNAC, however I am sitting on the waiting list. As of today July 5th there is only one intermediate lady signed up to play. Come on ladies!!! I'm throwing down the gauntlet. I am practicing every day, and would love a shot at some of you! Would moreso love the opportunity to hang with all of you! So come on ladies, if you are gonna play the SNAC...register!
Re: SNAC
July 05, 2011 04:43PM
Rhonda my love,

The gauntlet that I am throwing down, was thrown at your feet! Whatcha gonna do about it?
July 05, 2011 04:50PM
skyed83 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rhonda my love,
>
> The gauntlet that I am throwing down, was thrown
> at your feet! Whatcha gonna do about it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoop your behind.......my Dear!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'll be there!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
July 06, 2011 03:02PM
Vicki Palmer will be playing. As for myself, I'll be there but will be 6 months pregnant by then so I'm still trying to decide if I can hang in there for an entire weekend. =(
July 06, 2011 03:24PM
guess I need to quit slackin' and get my name on the waiting list!
July 06, 2011 05:58PM
Can't wait to play with Mrs. Palmer again and look forward to meeting you Cassie! Sign-up Bolt!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
July 09, 2011 02:00PM
I'm going to invade the AM Master division. Looking forward to seeing you all. Register now before it fills up!
July 11, 2011 07:36PM
Well ladies I am excited to hear some feedback! I hope that I am able to play with you guys. I will be playing doubles in Jackson the last weekend of this month. Any other lady teams gonna join?
July 11, 2011 09:46PM
Who are you playing with Skye?
July 12, 2011 09:30AM
Skye and I are playing together.

Jen Dhir
July 12, 2011 09:35AM
Nice.............!!

Ronda Key
July 13, 2011 05:23PM
So what about it ladies, any doubles teams?
July 15, 2011 10:51AM
Should any of you ladies make it down to New Orleans for some practice-time before the SNAC, please let me know! I'd be more than willing to play a few rounds and show y'all the local routes. :o) Feel free to PM me!

Jen Dhir
July 16, 2011 07:34AM
Finally got signed up for this, can't wait for this one, it's gonna be hot there. RK have you signed up yet?

Vicki Palmer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2011 07:35AM by tpalmer.
July 17, 2011 11:19PM
Signed up Mrs. Palmer!! Woot-Woot..............!!!! Skye my Dear......I don't see your name!! hum.................!! lol

Ronda Key
July 18, 2011 08:07AM
I'm on the waiting list, not officially invited!

But I have high hopes to get a chance at you!!!

Skye Morgan
July 18, 2011 09:44AM
Nevermind totally signed up and ready to compete!

Skye Morgan
July 31, 2011 05:52PM
CassieHarris Wrote:
> Vicki Palmer will be playing. As for myself, I'll
> be there but will be 6 months pregnant by then so
> I'm still trying to decide if I can hang in there
> for an entire weekend. =(

Congrats Cassie! Heard this news from Vicki at the Arkansas State tourney, didn't get to see you there. Wishing you an easy pregnancy and a happy, healthy baby!! from all the Meyers family.
August 02, 2011 07:09AM
Thanks so much. We had a couple of rough spots at first but everything is going smoothly now and I found out last Wednesday I'm having a girl! =) I went ahead and signed up last night.It has me in adv men right now, but Don will be moving me to women in a few days. I may not be able to finish the entire tournament but I hated to miss the opportunity to play with this large of a ladies field. Looking forward to it and can't wait to meet everyone. =)
August 02, 2011 11:01AM
Whew!! I just barely got into SNAC! Looking forward to it! See yall there! =)
August 03, 2011 03:18PM
Bolty-Bolt Wrote:
> Whew!! I just barely got into SNAC! Looking
> forward to it! See yall there! =)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Bagger.......!!

Ronda Key
August 05, 2011 10:05AM
Pazlee Walker will be playing....i cashed in open and can not play in it so i will be caddying...
August 05, 2011 10:07AM
Yay! I'm glad Pazlee will get to make it. =)
August 05, 2011 10:10AM
SKYE......................Are you ready?!! LOL

Ronda Key
August 07, 2011 12:18PM
Wow it's great to see so many Women playing at the SNAC's. ( Even those of us who are invading other divisions just to get the experience )

We'll have to get lots of pictures!
August 07, 2011 10:19PM
I agree Lynn! I will be taking to cameras, so.........smile! Lol

Ronda Key
August 12, 2011 10:56PM
Okay.........Ladies!! One more week till the throw down............!! Theres gonna be a Beat'n in The Big SNAC'N Easy!!! LOL

Ronda Key
August 13, 2011 01:17PM
Are y'all smack talkin? I know you're not....cause I've been practicing, too =)

I can't miss my last opportunity to play am with you ladies. I miss you all! You should all move up to pro! Seriously...I'm not that good. Lol. I'm just trying to give myself inspiration to get better. And, ahem, Ms. Skye...didn't we have a deal? =)

I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you! Some of you I know, some I don't, and for some, this is my last opportunity to actually beat you! ;p Can't wait!

See you in the Big Easy!
-Lindsey

Oh...and I will have a caddy, as well =)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2011 01:22PM by LinzB.
August 13, 2011 08:47PM
LOL Linz!! If they don't give us a Adv. Div. I also will be moving to Pro! Can't wait for next weekend, I loved playing with Vicky Palmer at the Smackdown and absolutely love playing with Skye! You know I love playing with you Linz!

MAY THE BUTT WHOOP'NS BEGIN..................!!!! LOL

Ronda Key

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2011 08:54PM by KEYCHAINSRK.
August 13, 2011 10:51PM
Sorry I spelled your name wrong Vic! I had to edit my post and missed that one. My stupid smart has a mind of its own!

Ronda Key
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 36
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013