Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Re: SNAC
August 15, 2011 08:03AM
that's all right about the spelling, it's getting closer girls, looks like RK wants a spanking in the big easy or a butt whoop'n, we will let her decide when we all get down there, lol
August 16, 2011 07:45AM
Bring it Mrs. Palmer...............!!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2011 07:46AM by KEYCHAINSRK.
August 22, 2011 10:57PM
Although....I received a butt whoop'n of a lifetime, I wouldn't have rather been anywhere else! GREAT JOB N.O. Team! Beautiful courses, food,water, and just all around great people!

Jen, Congrats on your win, it was nice to meet and play with ya!
Vik, as always love playing with you, and really enjoy our banter!
Linz, good to see ya and good job!
Skye.....You Rock! But always remember, Caddies DO NOT sit on there golfers stools!! Lol Love ya!
Cassie, very nice to meet you, water and bananas, check! ;)

Thank-you ladies for a great weekend and look forward to alittle revenge! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
August 23, 2011 08:26AM
Had a blast in Nola this weekend, I believe there was a heat wave going through that place, So proud of Cassie Harris for making it to the end of the tourney, I was wilted so I know she was too, Congrats to Jen for the win, really enjoyed seeing all the girls and talking with them, and hopefully met a couple of new friends this weekend! Can't wait till we all meet up again! RK it's 1 and 1! Teresa missed you this weekend!!!!
August 23, 2011 10:03AM
Don, NO Team, & Volunteers - Thank you for an awesome weekend. Very well done. I had such a wonderful time.

Vicky - I really enjoyed our battle. Nice shootin'. Hopefully we'll see each other soon at another tournament.

Skye - PAPER COVERS ROCK! <3 I love playing with you.

Linz - Way to make your move back to the top. Always a pleasure.

Rhonda - Nice meeting you and playing with you. I do plan on coming to Ft. Walton Beach some time soon for a tournament!

Kristin & Mitzi - Y'all crack me up. Keep golfin'! Y'all get better every time I see you. Good luck with the women's team at MSU!

To the rest of you Ladies - It was a HUGE pleasure to meet some of y'all for the first time. I hope to see all of you soon at another tournament.

Jen Dhir
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013