Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2nd Annual Life's a Beach

Posted by KEYCHAINSRK 
2nd Annual Life's a Beach
July 14, 2011 04:27PM
Alright.......... TK is our TD, there will be an Adv. Wm. Div. and our tourneys are a blast!! Bring your butts to FWB!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Re: 2nd Annual Life's a Beach
July 15, 2011 10:46AM
I REALLY wish I could make this tournament. I've heard alot of good things about the course and y'alls tournaments.

Props for offering an Advanced Womens Division. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.

Good luck to the ladies playing!!! See y'all at the 2011 SNAC! ;o)

Jen Dhir
July 16, 2011 06:21PM
Jenn,

If you can catch a ride to Gulfport you can ride with us.
July 18, 2011 08:49AM
Lynn,

What time do y'all plan on leaving on Sat morning? Can you PM or email me your cell? My email is jen.dhir@gmail.com.

Jen Dhir
July 20, 2011 11:24AM
Hey Kimberly its been brought to my attention that you are going to try to be a bagger!!! PLEASE.......... say it its so.....!! lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
July 20, 2011 05:58PM
I'm so honored that you think i'm talented enough to bag the advanced division....lol
July 24, 2011 08:35PM
WOW.... what an AWESOME turn out we had in the women's divisions.

We had 6 in advanced women and 9 in am women!! Woo Hooooo.

It is so exciting to see the sport growing for all who love disc golf, men women and kids!!!

Lindsey, Krisste, Kimberly, Bolty and Ronda.....you ladies rocked!! Wish I could have played with ya, but I really enjoyed the whole T.D. thing!

Can't wait for the next one!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
July 25, 2011 01:05PM
Ladies.......that was GREAT!! TK and I loved the turn out of women! GREAT JOB!

Bolt... love playing with you, you make the round fun!
Lynn....... I'm gonna get my tag back! :) at least if I had to lose it, it was to you!

Ronda Key
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013