Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SNDC

Posted by tpalmer 
SNDC
July 15, 2011 03:44PM
Looking for an AM partner for the SNDC, if anyone is interested in teaming up for this let me know, hubby is playing so if I can't play guess I will be a caddy!

Vicki Palmer
Re: SNDC
July 19, 2011 07:53AM
Vicky,

Jen Dhir and I are going to play in the pro pool because there are a couple of pro women teams....if it would be easier to grab a pro partner I think we would have a good turn out and some good competition. The format is going to level the playing field.

Skye Morgan
July 19, 2011 07:54AM
Sorry I spelled your name wrong and it was right in front of me. I am usually crazy about that kind of stuff.

Skye Morgan
July 19, 2011 08:10AM
Good Luck to all of you playing in the SNDC!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
July 19, 2011 10:56AM
Thx Rhonda love! Wish the Keys ladies would join us. Not the same with out you guys.

Skye Morgan
July 19, 2011 11:52AM
I finally have a partner!!!!! Gonna text her today, hopefully I'll make it there to play, fingers crossed.

Vicki

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2011 11:53AM by tpalmer.
July 19, 2011 01:06PM
Vicki,

Can't wait to meet you. Have heard how much of a treat it is to play with ya!

Skye Morgan
July 19, 2011 02:02PM
@ Skye, wish we could be there also, I love playing with ya'll! You crack me up!! I'm ready for ya though! Its going to be a BRAWL...........!! lol

@ Vik, Go get'm lady!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
July 19, 2011 05:27PM
Ronda I will give it my best, so wish you were going to be there, Skye it's always great to meet other ladies that play, hopefully I will watch my language this go around!!!!
July 19, 2011 10:08PM
If Skye happens to fall in some water, don't laugh at her!!! :)

Ronda Key
July 21, 2011 08:37AM
Rhonda,

That was a one time occurence. My middle name is Grace and I can't help I am soooooo eloquent!

Skye Morgan
July 21, 2011 09:29AM
skyed83 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rhonda,
>
> That was a one time occurence. My middle name is
> Grace and I can't help I am soooooo eloquent!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013