Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
South Alabama Disc Golf Team
February 02, 2012 11:51AM
Hello ladies!
For those of you who don't know, South Alabama is creating a disc golf team, and hoping to get a chance to get to go to nationals in South Carolina later in the year! Unfortunately, I was the only girl to show up at the meeting. I am trying out for the team this weekend, but it's to be able to play on the team with the boys. However, if I can get two other girls to join, we can have a ladies team! If any of you are interested, or know any girls that go to South, please get them to contact me, because I think it would be great for South! They can either email me at mkr1005@jaguar1.usouthal.edu, or call me at 251 689 5092. Please get this out!!Only 2 girls!

Kyndall
Re: South Alabama Disc Golf Team
February 02, 2012 11:53AM
Way to go Kyndall!!

Good Luck and I hope some other ladies step up and join you!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
February 02, 2012 01:29PM
Wish I went to South, Kyndall!! Good Luck!!!
March 20, 2012 09:12PM
We are trying to get a women's team at Mississippi State University this year. There are two of us that play consistently and two other girls that play sometimes. It's tough to get women out there. But don't give up! Hope to see you at Nationals! ...Even if you don't get a team together, make the boys take you with them to Nationals so you can play First Flight. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
March 29, 2012 09:19AM
Wish I wasn't OLD AS DIRT and went to South!! Great Job Kyndall! What about Victoria Strange?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

kch
Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013