Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pro Women's Double Partner Needed

Posted by Obee 
Pro Women's Double Partner Needed
May 16, 2013 12:11PM
Hi Ladies! I am looking for a doubles partner for the SN Doubles Championship. I live in Lafayette and am familiar with all courses! If you or someone you know needs a partner post here or call 337-371-6971.
Thanks,
C. Swain
"Obee"
Re: Pro Women's Double Partner Needed
June 01, 2013 07:39PM
I may be needing a partner. Not sure how Snap is feeling, trying to reach her, we had talked about it awhile ago. I'll try to find out for sure this week. I just don't want to wait until it's too late, just not enough of us to go around ;-) PM if you want.
June 02, 2013 07:40AM
Hi,
Sorry I am already partnered with Jen Cline. Try Jen Dhir from NOLA.
Good luck:)
June 02, 2013 08:58AM
Thanks!
June 03, 2013 06:44PM
Gosh I wish I was going to be here for this one!!! I am going to be in Colorado!!! But DEE DEE we would rock it together ya know!!!
June 03, 2013 09:45PM
I know Skye...talked to Brooks the other night and thought about you...saw that you were going to be out of town. Looks like I'll be sitting out of a couple more tournaments, can't find a partner for the 15th either...starting to think I need a new weekend hobby :-(
June 04, 2013 07:57AM
DeeDee, have you checked with Betty Kennedy? I don't see her signed up yet, and I know she's an excellent player would make a great partner. If you're interested, I can e-mail her and see what her plans are, just let me know. Robin
June 04, 2013 01:45PM
Betty is checking her schedule...keeping fingers crossed. If not, looks like I'll be sitting this one out. We just don't have enough women, bummed... so many doubles events over the summer...looks like I'll have to wait until SNPC to play the next SN event. Not too interested in driving 5-6 hrs to play PDGA's over the summer either.
June 27, 2013 12:01AM
One of the girls from New Orleans is looking for a partner for Am women if at one knows someone who may want to play
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013