Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hello Ladies

Posted by Icewoman 
Hello Ladies
May 27, 2004 09:11AM
Lets get this place rocking Ladies....anybody out there?? lets discuss anything that concerns us here....

Icey
Re: Hello Ladies
June 30, 2004 03:57PM
hey ladies what's new?

who is going to go to the ms state doubles on july 17?

Nancy
Robin
July 01, 2004 03:52PM
Hi Ladies,

Nancy, I wish we could make the MS state doubles tourney, but the Shreveport Challenge is the same weekend, I plan to be in Shreveport that weekend, and when I saw Lori at the MS States last weekend, she was leaning toward Shreveport as well, but I don't know that for sure.

Addie if you see this post, do you think you can make it to Shreveport? It sure would be fun to have me, you and Lori there at the same time!

I hope you girls have fun at the MS state doubles, and I hope you have a great turnout.

We have a tourney at Greenwood Park in Baton Rouge (really in Baker) this weekend, come on down if you can.

Thanks,
Robin
Addie
July 01, 2004 06:52PM
Juliana will be there, too!! I was thinking about trying to make it! $$ permitting! I posted on the Pro Lodging thread that I thought it'd be fun to have a suite JUST FOR THE PRO WOMEN!! Like "camp days". Would you want to do that? Shane said to let him know by next week. Just a thought.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013