Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Next Tournament

Posted by Icewoman 
Next Tournament
June 02, 2004 10:19AM
Hey since the other sticky was closed because it was getting too long lets start this again....

Where are you going to go for your next tournament?

Addie
Re: Next Tournament
June 04, 2004 05:58AM
Nashville Vapor Trail June 19-20
Minit BG Three Day July 2-4 (maybe)
Brent Hambrick Memorial Open July 9-11
Stacey
June 06, 2004 02:55AM
Who is coming to the doubles tourney? This could be a HUGE ladies turn out!!
BTW I witnessed 2 aces in the past couple of days!!!!! John L #94 (i think), in the rain on Weds #8 at the Hill and today Nick Mason hit Lee's hole #5 wooteeewhooo! Maybe another tomorrow :O).
Addie
June 06, 2004 11:26PM
That's great Stacey!!

Juliana said it's a 75% chance she can be there, BUT she'd let me know when she gets back from Cali. I'm assuming that will be any day now. I'll keep you posted.
Addie
June 09, 2004 04:17PM
Juliana said YES. So count us in!
Addie
June 15, 2004 05:40AM
Nashville Vapor Trail June 19-20
June 16, 2004 01:28PM
Umm probably my next tournament will be the SN championships...because I hurt my wrist last weekend...will not be at Vapor probably...then am going to Orlando on July 7-12 so will not be able to go to the Minit Mart...

I do not have a partner for the doubles...Marla did not know if she was going to go....Debbie Reynolds is partnering with Vicky Blackwell...I am sure Lisa Hearn will be with Barbara Daniels....Sarah Free will probably be with that girl from Pensecola.....Nancy Hobock had said she was not going to play but she now has a partner I think.....I think that Judy Haydel is going to be in Texas at that time.....

Right now Rusty may or may not have a partner....so if he does not get one we probably will not come. My 20 year high school reunion is the week before that I looked it up.

Beth
Addie
June 16, 2004 09:57PM
Dean is going...maybe Ginger would like to go too. I can ask her. She's going to Vapor Trail. I'll let you know.
Robin
June 17, 2004 03:38PM
Any pro women going to the Mississippi States next weekend besides Lori and myself? Addie? Miki? Pat? Jennifer Webb?

Thanks,
Robin
Addie
June 17, 2004 08:51PM
Would love to but I'll be in Memphis visiting my sister. Y'all have fun!!
Robin
June 18, 2004 07:42AM
Hi Addie,

That sounds like fun, I hope you have a great trip and a wonderful time visiting your sister. We'll miss you though! Have a safe trip.

Robin
Anonymous User
June 23, 2004 12:49PM
Hey ladies, I just received an e-mail from Juliana Korver. Said she was planning on attending the Disc Golf Challenge here in Shreveport on July 17, 18. I hope you gals plan on coming so we can show her what SN pro women can do. I just hope she doesn't play Open. I already lost to her in Ft. Worth. Once is enough!!
Addie
June 23, 2004 06:01PM
She told me she was going. IF my other plans fall through, I'll try and make it, but the SNDC is the next weekend and $$ is tight! I'll keep you posted! I bet Lori and Robin will be there!
June 23, 2004 08:18PM
Not sure what my next tourney is...probably Southern National Amateur Championship in August in Memphis....

Icey
Karen
September 10, 2004 01:45PM
We are going to the Ace Run in Birmingham. It should be pretty fun!

Karen
September 17, 2004 07:46PM
And don't forget the Louisiana States on October 2 & 3 in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Details are available at: [www.angelfire.com]

[www.acadianaparkdiscgolf.com]
[www.acadianadga.org]
[www.pipscause.org]
Addie
September 21, 2004 06:22AM
Looks like Tish possibly, then Florence for sure!! (Alabama States)
September 21, 2004 08:39PM
Hey, Addie!
If all goes well, I will see you at Tish. I'll be waaaaaay up there on 14 practicing my "long" drive!!

whooooooowhaaaah!!

ha ha ;>

maybe there will be a final 6 there for the women!
that would be way cool!

love ya and looking foward to getting to play golf with you and the other girls!

Nancy
Addie
September 23, 2004 06:32AM
I'm so excited!! HOPEFULLY I'll be at Tish. A lot going on in October for me.

Tell Valerie hello! :o)

Hole #14 long-- just keep it in the fairway! Hole #17 long-- Hyzer over/near the telephone wire. :o) It's been so long since I've been to Tish. It'd be a great reunion for me. Hope to make it!
Karen
September 29, 2004 01:44PM
We are planning to go to Tish. I have never played there.

Karen
Addie
October 14, 2004 06:35AM
Alabama States then Nat's Halloween Tournament in BG
Addie
November 16, 2004 06:21PM
We need to update this thread ladies...

I'll be at The Belching Turkey Tournament in Trenton GA on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Not sure about Bham because the entry fee is pretty steep, imo.
Addie
December 29, 2004 08:35PM
Fairhope
December 30, 2004 06:00PM
Anybody for the Mid-Winter Open in Lafayette, LA?

Any player under 18 living at home whose parent or parents register gets a $5 discount courtesy of misterbogey.

Details are available here:

[www.angelfire.com]

[www.acadianaparkdiscgolf.com]
[www.acadianadga.org]
[www.pipscause.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2004 06:01PM by misterbogey.
Addie
January 10, 2005 04:36PM
HELLLOOOOOOOO....????????

Where are all you women!!! I'm getting very lonely!!! :o(

Where is everyone playing next????
Robin
January 11, 2005 10:11AM
Hi Addie,

FYI, I will be at the Shreveport Ice Bowl this weekend, then I'll be at the Hattiesburg Ice Bowl on the 29th. I really wish you could make it to Hattiesburg, we usually have a pretty good pro women turnout. From there, I'll be at the Mardi Gras Madness both Saturday and Sunday for doubles. Emily and I are teaming up. If you decide to come to this, I know another pro woman who may be looking for a partner for doubles on Sunday. Do you know if Marla plans to attend the MGM either days? I really would like to find Connie a parnter, and Mike said we would have to have three teams, so we may not get play if we can't do that. I'm just throwing that out there! I enjoyed throwing with you at Fairhope, I just wish I would have shot better, MUCH better! Oh well, that's life.

Hope to see you soon,
Robin
Addie
January 12, 2005 06:49AM
Hey Robin!

I enjoyed seeing you in Fairhope. Let me tell you something...EVERY TIME I travel the morning of a tournament I NEVER play my best. That good night's sleep is sooo important!!

Unfortunately, I won't be at MGM. I think Mike should have a Pro Women's division for doubles regardless. That division has always been the exception!! PERIOD. There aren't that many people yet who play and to not let the ones that DO..?! That's a shame. I'll check with Marla.

I do hope to make Hattiesburg, though. Chad's not too interested, but believe it or not I've NEVER played it!! Shocking I know!!

Thanks for posting! :o)
Robin
January 12, 2005 07:24AM
Hi Addie,

Yeah, I agree about traveling the morning of. Yeah, that's the reason I shot so bad! Just kidding, I just didn't play very well, it happens.

Wow, I can't believe you haven't played in Hattiesburg. I think you will like the course, it's beautiful and I would assume with your arm, a lot of birdie opportunities, I really hope you can make it.

As far as MGM, Mike usually does make an exception for the pro women, I'm sure we can work something out, even if have to play in another division.

Take care and I hope to see you in Hattiesburg,

Robin
January 18, 2005 07:50AM
Hi Addie and Robin,

My first event for the year will be down in Brooksville, FL for the Cross Canyon Challenge, Feb 12 & 13. It's an A tier event on a very challenging 27 hole course. There will only by one round a day on this private course. Will I see any of you there?

Juliana
Robin
January 18, 2005 01:26PM
Hi Juliana,

It's nice to see you on here! I wish we could make that tourney, but we have the LA Doubles that same weekend here in Baton Rouge, so I doubt I'll be able to make it. Have fun, and I hope to see you soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013