Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Next Tournament

Posted by Icewoman 
Addie
Re: Next Tournament
January 18, 2005 01:47PM
:o) Just sent an email to ya! I wish I could be there. It's a course I'd love to play! We'll see if it works out. Good luck if I don't see you!
January 18, 2005 04:25PM
Robin,

I put a post on the MGM thread, but I figured you might check here first. I will be around on Sunday for doubles. Sandy from NO Team can't make it, so if you hear anything from Sue...please let me know. I will partner with anyone, and am willing to play Pro rather than Am so we can PLAY!

Looking forward to seeing you,

Jenna Kagy
Robin
January 26, 2005 08:52AM
Hi Jenna,

It's good to hear from you. I'm pretty sure Sue will there Saturday, but I don't know if she has a partner yet for Sunday. Are you going to Hattiesburg this weekend? Sue and her husband might be there, I'm not positive though, and if I see her, I'll let her know about Sunday doubles. Thanks for stepping up and playing pro for the doubles on Sunday, I hope we get three teams together.

See you soon,
Robin
Addie
January 29, 2005 09:42PM
Any women playing in the City of Mobile?
Addie
February 25, 2005 06:23AM
I'll repeat my above post and mention that Chris is throwing in $250 to go towards the women's entry fees. Anything left over will be added to our purse/prizes. Great idea Chris and thank you!!

So who's coming???
Addie
March 16, 2005 11:19PM
Anyone going to the Windy Hills Open the end of March (Easter Weekend)?
Emily
March 18, 2005 09:10AM
I'm pretty sure I'll be there.
R/A
March 18, 2005 12:49PM
I'm pretty sure Ronnie and I will be there as well. Emily call me during the week if you plan to go.

Thanks,
Robin
Addie
March 20, 2005 06:58PM
Emily and Robin,

I hope to come to the WHO, but after this weekend, we are EXHAUSTED!!! :o( I'll keep you posted but y'all have fun! I REALLY enjoyed our rounds together. I laughed constantly it seemed. :o)
March 20, 2005 08:24PM
Hi Ladies! Just wanted you to know that Sue Hawk got her first Ace last Sunday, the 13th on hole #13 Ace Run in Lafayette! Lucky number eh? ;-)

Hope to see you all on April 2 & 3 at our Spring Tourney!

For info and a flyer click below:

[www.angelfire.com]
Addie
March 20, 2005 08:36PM
Congratulations Sue!! :o)
R/A
March 21, 2005 10:16AM
Addie, I hope you can make it, if not, I understand, I know how it feels. It was nice to be off this past weekend. How did you and Chad do in Florence?

Congratulations Sue, that is awesome! The last time I threw with Sue she was crushing it, AND she was a putting machine! Won't be long she'll moving up too! Come on girlfriend, we need another pro woman in the mix, especially when 2006 gets here and I move up to Pro Master! :) (Emily and Connie will need some competition!)

Joe, you KNOW Ronnie and I will be there next weekend, we love the Lafayette tournaments, you guys/gals do an awesome job. Any word from Connie as to whether she plans to play?

Emily if you see this post, how did it go in West Monroe this weekend? Any other women show up? Sorry we didn't make it, but we sure enjoyed our weekend off!

Have a nice week,
Robin
March 21, 2005 06:44PM
Robin, I feel sure Connie will be playing and, as always, we all look forward to seeing you and Ronnie.

Unfortunately Sue isn't on the internet but I will let her know of all of your nice comments. I just wish I had seen the dance she did when she hit that Ace! When you see her, ask her for a replay! ;-)
R/A
March 22, 2005 04:04PM
Thanks, Joe. See you guys next weekend.
Emily L
March 23, 2005 05:56PM
Hey Robin,

This weekend in West Monroe there were two aces within thirty seconds of each other. They were both in the singles round (morning) and so they split the $250 ace pot. No aces the second round, so the pot stands. There were I think three other women, it was good to see that.

Em
R/A
March 24, 2005 12:11PM
Hey Emily,

Sounds like there were two happy campers after the first round, I'd take $125! So who got the aces, anyone we know? Glad to hear some women showed up for it, that's good.

Well, hopefully we'll see you this weekend, and hopefully we'll have fair weather for Poplarville.

Robin
March 25, 2005 08:38AM
I just want to let all the women know that the BellSouth Open (Bowling Green's NT event) looks like it will have a huge pro women's field. We already have 6 preregistered, 7 verbal confirmations, and 4 - 8 other possible additions. I think it is possible that we will get to 20 pro women! I know a few local adv players who are going to step up and play as well. Please consider making the trip to Bowling Green for a great tournament with a huge number of women. In addition to a large division you will receive a nice players package, special women's CTP's each round, and a $10 gift certificate to a nice local resturant for the women to use Saturday night. I may also be able to find local housing for any woman who wants to attend. If you would like me to look for a place for you to stay, send me a message at jbkorver@yahoo.com.

The event will be held April 16 & 17. More information can be found at www.bgdg.org.

Hope to see you!
Juliana
Addie
March 25, 2005 11:58AM
Emily and I will be there from the SN circuit. Robin?? You should come, too! Let's get some new faces on the PDGA tour!!

Thanks Juliana! ;o)
R/A
March 28, 2005 10:40AM
I wish we could make the trip, but its just not going to be possible this year. Ya'll have fun, I'm envious, especially with that many pro women, wow!

Addie, we missed you this weekend at Poplarville...the weather wasn't THAT bad, it was rough for about an hour, so overvall we were very lucky it wasn't a wash-out!

Emily beat up on me AGAIN! She won by three strokes, congratulations Emily!

Hope to see you ladies soon.

Take care,
Robin :)
Addie
April 07, 2005 09:37PM
Where are y'all gonna be??
R/A
April 08, 2005 07:26AM
Greenwood this weekend.

Robin
April 08, 2005 09:00AM
Jenna's coming
R/A
April 08, 2005 09:10AM
Cool, looking forward to seeing you guys.

Robin
April 08, 2005 09:31AM
always nice to see you and Ronnie as well.
Tim
R/A
April 12, 2005 02:19PM
Addie and Emily best of luck this weekend in Bowling Green, I hope you girls kick some butt! Have fun and have a safe trip. I want to hear all about it when you two get back.

Addie, tell Chad good luck too!

Emily, I guess you can tell John Taylor good luck too! LOL! :)

Robin
Addie
April 13, 2005 07:53PM
Thanks Robin! Congrats on Greenwood! Wish you could come to BG with us! :o(
R/A
April 19, 2005 04:09PM
So, did you girls have fun in Bowling Green? Did you get to play with the big guns? I saw that Juliana won, no big surprise there...she is awesome! Let me know how it went!

Thanks,
Robin
b
April 20, 2005 03:06PM
Robin, do you think you and Ronnie can make the TT? Bob
R/A
April 20, 2005 03:27PM
Hi Bob,

I really wish Ronnie and I could make it, especially since this is the last one you'll be running, but we won't be able to. We've heard some great things about the TT and I see that Addie and Miki will be there and that makes me want to go even more, but we just can't swing it right now, especially with two tourneys this weekend in Mobile. But thanks for asking and I'm sure you'll have a great turnout. Best of luck with the tourney, and hopefully we'll see you soon.

Take care,
Robin
b
April 20, 2005 04:54PM
I fully understand! I look forward to hanging out with you both. Best of Luck In Mobile. Bob
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013