Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Re: Next Tournament
May 20, 2008 12:23PM
yes...I'm comming to the "Other Side".. haven't been to lafayette in a year or so, I heard the chiggers were bad over there right now..So I need to get some 100% deet, but we will be there...Unless Scott get's called in to work.

see ya soon

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
May 21, 2008 12:11PM
The chiggers have been bad everywhere lately. Got my deet in my disc bag...haha.. Cat I will be glad to get the pleasure of competing with you again. Long time, no see. I am excited!! Dalton and Allan are pretty pumped too.
May 21, 2008 03:33PM
This is gonna be uber-ultra-cool. I am really excited.

Menoux

Forever BOB
WDGA #106
May 29, 2008 07:53AM
Hey Ladies,

I'll be in Baton Rouge June 14th for the Highland tournament. Hope to see a bunch of you there.

Emily
May 29, 2008 08:10AM
I'll be there, I'll work on some of the Pro's around here..try and get us a deep division..see ya soon

Who else will be at Highland, in JUNE...*HOT* ???

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
May 29, 2008 12:35PM
OMG...I told JTP I probably was done with tournaments for the summer but now I don't know. I got a really bad heat stroke several years ago and I can't take the heat like I used to. If there are a bunch of ladies gonna be there, I may just have to try it.

Lafayette was great and I am really glad I went even though I didn't play to my fullest potential.

Hope to see lots of ladies there!!!

Keep us posted if you's a-gonna be there.

Menoux.
June 01, 2008 11:27PM
If there are any ladies that aren't planning on attending the Louisiana tournaments the weekend of June 14th I'd love to see you at the Lake Lowndes Summer Sizzler. We always say it's the prettiest course you've never played. AND I'll be making my post-baby tournament return! WOOHOO! Jeff has agreed to not play and just be the TD and baby sitter so that I can FINALLY PLAY. I hope to see lots of ladies there so that I don't have to embarrass myself trying to remember how to play on a card full of guys.

If the fact that is it listed as a 2-day event is keeping any of you Amateur Ladies away, don't let it. Only Advanced and Pro divisions will play on Sunday (Father's Day) although if you want to check out the Gold Course layout that will be set up for Sunday there will be a single round mini-tournament that you can sign up to play that will run at the same time as the Advanced/Pro round.

I hope to see some of you there to keep me company and kick my butt as I try not to hit myself in the face with my own drive. Don't think I'm kidding, I've done it before!

Judy
June 09, 2008 04:28PM
Any of you ladies coming over to the tournament at Highland Road in Baton Rouge this Saturday? This is going to be the last season for Highland Road as you know it as BREC is going to give it a facelift. If you have never played this course, make plans to drive over. It is a beautiful park not small and compact like some courses.

Joe the Pro and I have room for a couple if anyone wants to spend the night. Our landlord doesn't allow smoking but there is a place outside you can go and we aren't drinkers. The air conditioner works really well, though.

If anyone is interested, you can PM me.

Cat
June 09, 2008 06:17PM
We'll be there in force. So far, myself, De'Atra, Suemac for sure, and possibly two other ladies and a Master/Grandmaster are on the list. I heard through the grapevine that some of those Galveston Boys will be there too.
June 09, 2008 08:05PM
Great!!...some competition...can't wait Highland in June...*sweat, I mean sweet..lol*

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
June 10, 2008 06:37AM
Totally oober cool. Can't wait to put names with faces and to see Suemac again. Snap can't wait to see you again too.

Cat

Forever BOB
WDGA #106
June 10, 2008 01:12PM
I heard that the am girls have to play the short boxes, (yuck) so

I will be playing with this big girls this time round.

Can't wait, and see you guys soon.

Susan
June 10, 2008 01:42PM
Great, Sue, and just FYI, I have something here at my house with your name on it. Can't wait to see you once again.

CAT
June 12, 2008 06:03AM
2 Day's and counting...this is gonna be fun...

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
June 12, 2008 11:02AM
Amen!
June 12, 2008 02:57PM
Joe the Pro & Cat
Great, Sue, and just FYI, I have something here at my house with your name on it. Can't wait to see you once again.

CAT

Also wanted to apologize for not getting back with you sooner about it!!!!
June 19, 2008 06:21PM
Anyone gonna be driving over to the BR tournament on 7/5/08? Gonna be a hot one but thank goodness, not as long, hopefully anyway.
July 01, 2008 11:10AM
It took a while to decide where I am going this weekend, and this time it won't be Baton Rouge. I'm headed to San Antonio then on to Boston at the end of the month. See you ladies in Little Rock...I booked my flight today.

Emily
July 01, 2008 12:46PM
I think I'm going over to BR this weekend. GL to you Emily..keep rep. SN...

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
July 07, 2008 07:36PM
hey ladies. :)

does anyone know of any ladies that live in the jackson, ms area or the mobile, al area that might like to get out and play some disc golf for fun? i just moved from the delta and i'm back and forth between jackson and mobile a lot now and i don't know any lady disc golfers around. there's some great courses to play. :)

just private message me if anyone knows anything.

July 07, 2008 07:44PM
Cat_g,
Check out the main forum on this website...look for "Mobile Ladies League". Those ladies are playing all the time!) They always have new ladies coming out!
Leslie E.
July 08, 2008 03:37PM
Was there a championship for the ladies this year. I haven't heard from Cheryl in a long time. Just wonderin. Pattycake
July 08, 2008 06:49PM
no, she has been really busy...I hope we have another one soon...She needs help though...

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
July 22, 2008 11:48AM
Hey the temp course at Scotlandville is gonna be up again on 8/2/08. Who's up for the challenge? It will be a warm one. I personally have never played this course but they say it's great. Come out and support the BRDGA and show BREC that disc golf is here to stay and more courses are what the city needs.

Who'll be there?
July 22, 2008 11:50AM
We might drive over...Not sure yet

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
August 13, 2008 11:27AM
since this is where we post our next tournaments...here they are...

8/30-8/31 SNPC (hopefully)
9/6 Tupelo Fall Classic
9/20-9/21...depending on school...1st choice-USWDGC, if school work is plentifull I will stay in memphis and play the Copper Hills Classic
10/11-10/12 Tishomingo Fall Classic (seeking some redemption, Leslie ;)
10/25-10/26 HALLOWEEN HOWLER....We will need to stay with you, Snap. Then you can stay with us the fallowing weekend for the......
11/1-11/2 LEE NAQUIN MEMORIAL....that will be back to back weeks of FUN!!!!

Thats all so far, let me know what the rest of y'all are doin'
August 13, 2008 01:01PM
I will be at the both SNPC and USWDGC's and here is the rest of my schedule:

8/23-8/24 Gonzales Open- Gonzales, TX
SNPC
9/6 HOTT Series Qualifier - Twin Parks Country Club Clash - Dripping Springs, TX
USWDGC
10/18-10/19 Bud Select Corpus Christi Open - Corpus Christi, TX
10/25-10/26 Oklahoma Open - Tulsa, OK
11/1-11/2 Veterans Park Open, Fort Worth, TX
11/8-11/9 HOTT Final - Wimberley, TX
12/6-12/7 Piney Woods Open, Tyler, TX

I'm thinking about heading to Baton Rouge in December as well.

Emily
August 13, 2008 03:53PM
Bring it on!!

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
August 13, 2008 04:10PM
Next tournament...leaving tomorrow...

SNAC in Pensacola. Who else going to come over?....cannot wait am getting excited.

After that not sure...

Icey
PDGA #4110
WDGA #18
September 04, 2008 06:45AM
Congrats to ALL the SN ladies that played in both SNC..Especially :

AM Champ Stacy Perry
Advanced Champ Marla Lenox
Pro Master Champ Susan Macaluso
Pro Women Champ Karen Jaskolka

Am Woman of the Year Stacy Perry
Pro Woman of the Year Michelle "Snap" Cartwright

Everyone of you deserved it....

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013