Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Ladies Bag Tags

Posted by Icewoman 
Ladies Bag Tags
June 02, 2004 10:20AM
Lets try to keep track of which ladies bag tags are out there and who has what tag also what city they are from.

Icey
Re: Ladies Bag Tags
June 03, 2004 11:33AM
I got #47. I'm from sarasota.

Piece out!!
June 17, 2004 10:23AM
Hmmmm I guess since I started this thread I might need to go and take a look on my bag and see what number I have....I think it is like 39 or 42 or something high.

Oh BTW I am in Florence Alabama....Next tourney probably is the SN Am Championships in Memphis Tn.

Beth
June 20, 2004 10:49PM
Okay I looked at it today.....I have number 41 of the ladies tag here in Florence Alabama.

I shall be at the SN Amateur Championship in August.

Icey
July 19, 2004 12:01PM
For the next season, when ladies buy a bag tag they will get the lowest number available. The first one to buy a bag tag will get #1, the second one, #2, ect so all the low numbers will get in circulation unlike last year.

They will be available at the SN am championship

John k
Judy H
July 20, 2004 08:53AM
Sigh.....any one wanna come to Texas and take the #7 ladies tag from me to defend at the am championships? I have played all of 2 rounds since I've been here so I promise it won't be too hard to get.

I miss you guys!

Judy
July 20, 2004 05:13PM
Good Idea John....we should have thought of that...I will be at the championships and cannot wait.

Icey
August 10, 2004 08:25PM
Hello there,
May i know if you ship internationaly?
I will like to know if you have this product in stock (bag )
i want you to quote me with the shipping price to lagos nigeria via UPS or FEDEX,
While payment will be remitted through check
Hope to hear from you soonest

Thanks
August 24, 2004 12:20AM
Okay my final 2003-2004 bag tag ended up being Ladies #08 I held the #1 tag for one round...but it alas went home with Sarah Free to Pensacola. Good Shooting Sarah.....

Perhaps I will start a new thread for the 2004-2005 bag tags.....

Icey
order
August 25, 2004 05:14AM
HELLO SALES,
I WILL LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER IN YOUR STORE I WILL ALSO LIKE TO
COMFIRM IF YOU SHIP TO LAGOS,NIGERIA VIA UPS AIR EXPRESS SO I GET BACK WITH THE PRODUCT LIST. SO YOU CAN GIVE ME THETOTAL COST OF UPS AIR EXPRESS,GIVE ME YOU WEB SITE,HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU
BEST REGRADS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013