Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Memphis Doubles

Posted by Steph Frazier 
Memphis Doubles
July 04, 2004 03:27PM

Nancy, are you still planning to come?

Steph Frazier, Memphis

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2004 03:28PM by Steph Frazier.
ftft
Re: Memphis Doubles
July 05, 2004 09:28PM
nancy hobock
July 07, 2004 09:18AM
Steph,

yes indeed..... my computer crashed and i lost your email address so email me or call me
hobockmail@yahoo.com

nancy
Addie
July 18, 2004 07:48PM
Memphis usually has the biggest women's fields!! We need to get more signed up!!!
July 20, 2004 05:14PM
WEll Addie I will be there but not sure playing....there is another Women's team Marla and Karen that is not on there.....

Icey
Addie
July 21, 2004 06:34AM
Is Steph still playing???
July 21, 2004 07:04AM
No I can't, and neither is Coleman. Marley's birthday party is Saturday. I planned the party without realizing what weekend the tournament was on. I'm so sad : ( Actually, three years ago this tournament Coleman was getting ready to play, and on the Saturday morning he got the call that I was at the hospital in labor. I told him not to go in the first place, because I "felt" I was ready, but that is like talking to a brick wall. I HOPE and plan (crossing my fingers) to play in the November tournament. I REALLY miss playing golf. The older my babies get though, the easier it will be to play. There was an article in either the last DGWN or the one before about how women stop playing once they become mothers. I felt like the article was written for me! Anyway, good luck to all the ladies!!

Good luck and Best wishes to all the girls,

Steph Frazier
July 21, 2004 09:14AM
Hey Steph

That sorta reminds me of what I went thru having my son the story I sometimes tell. I had my son Dylan by section on a Thursday and Rusty was at the hospital with me that day. When Friday rolled around he left and went out to the golf course because it was that weekend was our big spring fling tournament. I told him that they were going to give us a dinner and he needed to come back to the hospital that night. He did so reluctantly because there were people from out of town that were going to stay at our house. On Friday I saw him maybe 1 hour the whole day because he was out there. Then when Saturday rolled around he was in the tournament never came to the hospital at all. Then when I was released on Sunday no it was not him to pick me up but a friend. I immediately asked her to take me out to the golf course and we went when Dylan was 3 days old. I asked him to take me home but he refused to quit the tournament. So she took me home and he had one of the worst tournaments he had ever had and finished dead last. Served him right.....anyway that tells you how dedicated a disc golfer he is and was. I have never let him forget that one.

Icey
Addie
July 21, 2004 07:39PM
Marley is already a year old????!!!! WOW! Hope you both have a great time celebrating! We'll be thinking about y'all and look forward to seeing you at the next tourney! You'll be back playing before you know it! We'll wait for ya!!!

:o) Addie
July 22, 2004 07:41AM
Marley was 3 yesterday, our little boy is 3 months. Having kids makes time fly-- it needs to SLOW DOWN!!!
July 22, 2004 11:44AM
Steph, we will expect some good birthday party pictures posted on here....

Happy Birthday sweet Marley!!!!

Yall have fun.

Addie
July 22, 2004 11:52AM
Shew!!! I thought I was AGING TOO!! LOL
July 22, 2004 02:36PM
BTW Steph.....it will not ever slow down now...it will fly...Will is going to be 15 on July 26th....I cannot believe it...It just seems that I had him a small amount of time ago.....he is now taller than I am...have fun and do everything you can with him....

Icey
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013