Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Karen J.
July 26, 2005 04:33PM
I hope Karen looks at the internet!
I heard ya'll were going to the Memphis tournament, and I wanted to talk to you about playing the doubles tournament on Sunday! I would really love to play Bud Hill, and really would like to have a female partner. Nothing against the men!
Please Call Me at 694-4639, I lost your number or I would just call you!

Thanks,
Leslie Z.
Addie
Re: Karen J.
July 26, 2005 09:33PM
I'll let her know. She said today at Ladies League that she wasn't staying for Sunday, but maybe you can change her mind! ;o) Where were you by the way? You should come out to DGR!! We had 8 show up tonight!! Whooo hoooo!!
July 27, 2005 09:32AM
I have started back school, and I have snagged me a full time substitution job(Kindergarten). So as you can see I am very busy. I play a few holes at UAH every so often (sometimes middle of the day), but it has just been too hot lately! I will be out there on days that I get some spare time! I think that is AWESOME the number of women that are playing! WAY TO GO LADIES!

And, I will be trying to do some convincing! So Karen you better be keeping your schedule open, or think "flexible schedule"!
Thanks,
Leslie Z.
July 28, 2005 12:25PM
Leslie

I'm trying to get in touch with you if you are still looking for a partner. Had a last minute schedule change and I'll be able to make it to Memphis this weekend and want to play doubles.

Judy
Karen
August 10, 2005 03:56PM
I'm back online and have just read the posts. LOL I know I would have enjoyed playing doubles in Memphis. I bet Bud Hill was fantastic! After a 3,500 mile road trip, I was ready to get back home. Leslie, I'm interested in any doubles. Let me know.

Karen J.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013