Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SNDG Am Championships

Posted by Icewoman 
SNDG Am Championships
August 07, 2005 11:45AM
I was just wondering what ladies are going to the Am Championship...and also what bag tags will be out there at the championship....

I am planning on going and I think I have #4 bag tag....

Beth
skye
Re: SNDG Am Championships
August 11, 2005 10:54AM
hey beth,

i am planning on going to am champs can't wait to see you there

sincerely,
skye dickinson
August 11, 2005 09:22PM
I think that Marla Lenox is also coming to the Am Championships...

I love meeting new lady players.....

Beth
Addie
August 12, 2005 12:42PM
Karen J is going as well...I believe.
August 12, 2005 05:54PM
Addie last I heard from Chris is that she was not going...could change but that was what he told me when he was here for the TVT.....

I was wondering who this girl is that is signed up.....Macaluso, Susan..... have not heard of her....

Beth
August 13, 2005 11:19AM
Susan Macaluso is from Houston. She and De'atra Edwards qualified at the Pleasure Island tourney. They were left off the results and it never was posted.

Here is the latest list of ladies who have registered so far; De'atra may be coming also,so practice ladies! ;-)

AM WOMEN

Dickinson, Skye 8
Lenox, Marla 3
Macaluso, Susan 2

Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend.

Joe Todd
aka misterbogey, and I have witnesses!
August 14, 2005 09:54AM
Thank you misterbogey...the more the merrier....I know I am coming...just have to get payment to you...we are traveling probably Thursday night down there...so I will be playing Am women...

Beth
Addie
August 14, 2005 06:29PM
You were right. Karen ISN'T coming. I knew Chris was and just assumed.
August 14, 2005 07:47PM
Just to let you all know, we'll be at Acadiana Park all day Friday taking registrations. It's $5 extra if you register on Saturday.
August 14, 2005 08:33PM
How do we get to Acadiana from I10....

Icey
August 14, 2005 11:24PM
UP-TO-DATE LADIES SNDG AMS REGISTRATION:

AM WOMEN

Dickinson, Skye 8
Lenox, Marla 3
Macaluso, Susan 2
Robichaux, Connie 21

The full list can be found at the url below: (scroll down to the bottom of the page)

[sndg.org]
August 15, 2005 09:13AM
Ladies, I just found out about this discussion board. I am looking forward to meeting some new girls. Haven't been playing much golf lately, so I am really looking forward to the weekend.

Who will be out on Friday afternoon?

Susan Macaluso
281-788-5271
August 15, 2005 06:02PM
Hi Susan. Just wanted to welcome you to the fold.

I believe Beth and family will be around on Friday to play. Connie Robichaux is a local so if you can track her down she would be the best woman I can think of to get a tour from if you've never been there. I've only walked the courses once during a tournament with my husband and that was almost a year ago so I'm going to be lost and looking for help myself.

We will be rolling into Lafayette around 6 or 7 Friday night so I'm not sure if there'll be much time for us (myself, husband and friend) get in any practice rounds. So if I don't see you Friday I'm looking forward to meeting you Saturday morning.

Judy Haydel

p.s. Watch out for that Marla Lenox woman. She's BAD NEWS! Worst person you could ever get stuck on a card with. (Just kidding Marla.....Jeff always says we women never talk smack and I thought I'd try to stir something up!)

;)
August 15, 2005 06:04PM
Oh, Misterbogey I guess you could add me to the list of Am. Women? I'm assuming Tony will be getting my check in with the rest of the Fox Hunt winners. Thank you and I'm getting excited about this event!

Judy
August 15, 2005 08:42PM
Hey Susan! My husband and I will be out on Friday playing the courses but I don't know where I'll be when. Hopefully, we'll run into each other but if not, I'll see ya on Saturday.

You'll have a great time at the SNAC as long as you don't have to play with Judy "There's a Puddle" Haydel! Let's just cross our fingers that there's no rain so that you don't have to witness the very kooky puddle scene for yourself! That Judy is one wacky chica and for some reason, we all love her -even when she tries to talk smack! ;)

See ya'll this weekend!
Marla
August 15, 2005 09:26PM
hmmphf.....how come no one respects the smack down of a 4'10" honorary oompah loompah? That's fine. Bring on the rain! I've got floaties in my bag now!
August 15, 2005 09:35PM
Judy, I'm trying to get in touch with Toni to find out who the other two winners were since it isn't posted yet.

I'll put you down on the list; I may not post it til I get some more names, but you're covered.

Joe T

Okay ladies...back to the smack!

[www.acadianaparkdiscgolf.com]
[www.acadianadga.org]
[www.pipscause.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2005 09:36PM by misterbogey.
August 15, 2005 11:51PM
Hmmm...smack talk...hmmm....

What we are planning on doing is drive down Thursday night...get there in the early am...set up my pop up and sleep a little bit...then get up and play at least one round at each course....

I have played with those two...that Marla "sandbagger" girl and that Judy "oh how I love to go swimming for discs" woman....they both need to be in the looney bin....but they are great fun to be around and both are great players....

See you down there...

Beth
August 16, 2005 03:00PM
So you guys are camping too? Ladies I am so looking forward to showing you how us GIRLS IN TEXAS CRUSH! LOA!

I'm ready to kick some butt! (hey, is that good enough?)

As I don't know you girls..........yet, I'll withold my smack talk until another day.

Here in H-town, they call me SSH (Sue Smack Hammer), but that's another story!

Do any of you all have cell phones? I'll have mine, and my caddie and I'll be in around lunch time if all goes well.

See ya soon!

Suemac
281-788-5271
August 16, 2005 04:46PM
Wow....she already has a caddie...how nice..... I am not sure my cell phone will work down there....will see....will not hold a charge....but the number is (256)648-9057...

Beth
August 16, 2005 11:23PM
I'll be set up to take any last minute registrations, Friday about noon @ acadiana park.

Se yall then.

Psycho Don (Donald Tomasko)
SN board member
*previous owner of the Gnome*
Owner Psycho-Fish Disc Golf
dtomasko@psychofishdg.com
[www.psychofishdg.com]
August 17, 2005 10:47AM
THE FIRST PLACE AM LADIES, ADVANCED MEN, AND ADVANCED MASTERS WILL WIN A FREE REGISTRATION TO THE PRO CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Maybe now some of those masterbaggers will want to play advanced???

We will have Pro registration forms on hand, so the winners need to be sure they fill one out and we will mail in your form and the check.

Judy - thanks for bringing this up. I wasn't ignoring it, just waiting for the the powers to be to decide.

Joe T
PDGA #23339
aka misterbogey and I can prove it!
Karen
August 17, 2005 02:50PM

I'm not going to the SNDG Am Championships. School started two weeks ago, and Open House will be Monday. Anyway, I know everybody will have fun. Good luck!

Karen J.
Addie
August 17, 2005 07:32PM
Suemac!

I hope you win so I can meet you at the Pro Championships!! :o) Actually, I have to root for my girl Marla!

Y'all have fun and GOOD LUCK!!!!
August 18, 2005 01:31AM
hmmmmmm....well I think Marla and Judy will do really well...my odds are on Marla also Addie.....

but...........I will be there to have fun...........

Icey
August 18, 2005 07:32AM
Tim Pourciau
Gary Leblanc
Mike Kaufman

We will be coming to play in ams. We will sign up saturday morning,
August 18, 2005 11:19AM
Unless you guys are playing in skirts and wigs you might want to post that on another thread :)
August 18, 2005 12:53PM
they usually do
August 18, 2005 02:24PM
my girlfried left me logged into the wrong forum, but she left me a skirt to play in. Don, i will wear the skirt if you do.
August 18, 2005 02:31PM
Well as long as people that aren't playing in this division are naming favorites, ya'll better watch out for Judy. She's been a practicing fool this week (something she NEVER did back before Texas.) She's finding her old form again, and the distance in starting to come back along with a wicked nice fore-hand (I wonder where she learned that! :)

She been getting field work, putting practice, and mid range practice. She also tore it up at Hattiesburg last Saturday and Wall Doxey on Sunday. Watch out ladies, Judy on a mission is a scary thing to behold!

And when she's done dominating in Lafayette, you Pro Women better start looking over your shoulder because she'll be looking to knock some of ya'll out of contention at the SNPC.

Jeff H.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013