Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"Old School Reunion

Posted by Skye dickinson 
"Old School Reunion
August 22, 2005 11:14PM

Ladies,

We have got to start going to tournaments. I just got back from the am championships and there was only 8 ladies there. This is sad, we are letting this stay a male dominated sport. There is a tournament this weekend called old school reunion you can only use dx plastic disc from innova or pro d type plastic from discraft also lightning standard plastic discs

some examples are discraft:
cyclone, comet, eclipse, rattler, deuce, tracer, vortex...

innova:
clasic roc, avair, birdie, cheetah, gazelle, cobra, raven, shark...

so it is at soaring south on hwy 53. you can look at soaringsouth.com there is camp sites live music on friday night showers and bathrooms so come on it's only going to be a good time. a lot of people don't know how to play that type plastic so it's going to be funny so bring yourself and as many friends as you can.

sincerely,
skye dickinson
Re: "Old School Reunion
August 22, 2005 11:38PM
Wish I could make it but have other obligations....thanks for the invite skye....I still throw some of those discs...I have a Cyclone and a roc and an aviar and a shark in my bag....how about the ACE....

Icey
Re: "Old School Reunion
August 23, 2005 09:18PM
Skye,

I was so sad to miss the am championships, you know I will be there! Even though it means I can't throw my valkyries! When are you and Joel going there? Friday or Saturday?

Jenna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013