Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Windy Hills Open

Posted by shane 
Windy Hills Open
March 20, 2006 01:35PM
Judy has thrown down the gauntlet for this weekend. Who is coming to take up the challenge?

Shane
Re: Windy Hills Open
March 20, 2006 07:29PM
Thanks for the try Shane. Can I pick my card the first round if no other women show?

1. Tony Bass
2. Russ Corey
3. Charlie Brown
4. ME!!!!

We'll be turning in our 1st round card around 4ish ....is that good for you?
March 22, 2006 11:59AM
MOVE UP JUDY!!! NO WOMEN WANT TO PLAY BAGGERS!!! GIVE OTHERS A CHANCE. I'D TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE BUT I HAVE TO TRAVEL WITH MY JOB THIS WEEKEND!!

SKYE
SPIN CRAZY
March 25, 2006 09:45PM
Shane,

I had a wonderful time today! You obviously put alot of hard work into hosting a top-notch tourney. The additions of the 'mini hole,' the multiple ctp's (including the ctp for each group *yay! I won something!*), and my personal favorite - the ring of fire - added up to that little extra something that'll keep me coming back for years to come. I really liked how you not only mentioned your sponsors, but actually ENDORSED them... encouraging us players to support their businesses. I hope they know that when they contribute to your tournament they're really getting their money's worth. I'm sure Spin Crazy will think of something fun for next year... you can always count on us to help out in our own little way. ;)

Thank you thank you thank you for a great tournament, Shane! Keep 'em coming!

-Ashley

P.S. And thank YOU, ladies, for coming out today. I hope to see you all next year... and bring a friend. I didn't get creamed enough today. ;)
March 27, 2006 09:32AM
Thank you to all of the ladies that came out and played this weekend. The weather was wonderful and I hope that everyone had a great time.

Shane
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013