Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2006 Memphis Dogwood Classic--Women

Posted by Memphisdiscgolf 
2006 Memphis Dogwood Classic--Women
March 28, 2006 09:03AM
Last year we had 11 AM Women, 4 Pro Master Women and 5 Pro Women at this Tournament. I haven't looked at all the records but to me that sounds like one of the highest turn outs of the year for Women.

That being said, this year we have a Pro Open, Pro Masters Women and an AM division. If you want an Advanced Women Division, please speak up now that you are coming and will be playing Advanced Women and we can open that division.

Brad

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]
Re: 2006 Memphis Dogwood Classic--Women
March 28, 2006 11:59AM
If I come to play I will be playing in the Am Women division personally. Not sure though if work will allow me to come yet.

Beth
April 21, 2006 08:56AM
We are getting ready to order our Plaques and what not for this tournament. As of now, there are NO Advanced Women Plaques.

Speak up now if you intend to come and would like to play Advanced otherwise there are AM Women Plaques and Pro Women and Pro Masters Women only.

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]
April 24, 2006 10:20PM
Hey Beth, I will be at the hill, probably playing am. hope you get can make it. Terry & I are looking forward to it and you know, I am now Debi Mc. & the word is---- ALL DAY LONG ----. if you haven't heard. that was Terry's "I Do". The wedding was a hoot. I'll bring pictures. See ya, Lil Debi Mc
April 24, 2006 10:24PM
No I did not know you had got married to Terry but congrats....I hope to see you at the hill. It will be fun to play again together.

Beth
April 26, 2006 10:50PM
Hey Ladies,

I will be traveling to the hill. I will play ams. So excited to get to play with new faces and personalities. It's always a pleasure to play with new ladies!!!

Skye
hattiesburg, ms
April 28, 2006 11:15AM
We have 2 local ladies interested in an ADVANCED Women group.....I need to hear to of a third individual in order to open that division....

Judy?? Mrs. Lenox? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Please advise!!! Dogwood will be the shizzle!!

Griff
May 01, 2006 02:02PM
Griff I am fairly certain that Judy will NOT be there. Looks like the Haydel's are going to miss another Memphis tourney.
May 02, 2006 10:22AM
still only 2 advanced women I know of.....lemme hear from ya!!

thanx Jeff, sorry ya'll will miss it..

Griff
May 03, 2006 08:30PM
We won't be making the trip to Memphis this time. Hope ya'll have fun!!
May 10, 2006 09:34AM
A special thanx to all the ladies that played....once again am and adv. women divisions....pro's and pro master ladies as well...

Griff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013