Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Women Coming to Citronelle and Smackdown

Posted by Snap 
Women Coming to Citronelle and Smackdown
April 14, 2006 08:42AM
Hey ladies, are we playing in Mobile the last weekend in April? It's going to be a great two days of fun, saturdays tourny (4/29) in Citronelle and then sunday(4/30) is Southside Smackdown (Municipal, and South). I was hoping we could get a great turnout of women there, I know a few that can get the list started. Me, Janis, BJ, Angie, Tonya,.... Anyone else coming..Skye, Jenna, Ashley, Candy, Connie, Sara, Marla, Judy?? Hope to see ya'll.

Michelle "Snap"
Re: Women Coming to Citronelle and Smackdown
April 16, 2006 09:18PM
It's not looking to good for me to make it and that SUCKS because I've NEVER been able to make it to a tournament in the Mobile area. I know Saturday is out because we are going to a wedding. There is a slight chance we'll show up on Sunday morning, but don't be suprised if we don't. Have fun on Saturday and I hope to see you on Sunday!

Judy
April 17, 2006 08:47PM
I will be at the Smackdown with a mouthful of smack!
candy
April 17, 2006 09:10PM
Talk that Smack now, cause I'm comming for ya...LMAO..And Judy I hope you can make it. It's two great courses and I would love the chance to play with ya.

If you need anything let me know.
Michelle "Snap"
April 17, 2006 10:09PM
i'm going to play citronelle but don't know about the smack down. we know who's got the belt for the ladies anyway. but what the hell if i'm feeling lucky i might try to hand it to ya. i've been practicing. (not really)!!!

skye
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 38
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013