Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

was wondering???

Posted by skyed83 
was wondering???
June 04, 2006 01:14PM
Ladies,

I am thinking of traveling to mobile to practice for sndg am champs. There are some courses that have been added that i haven not played and would like to get a chance. If anyone would like to catch a ride or have a specific date in mind let me know when you are free. would love the company. I'm from hattiesburg so if its convinient we could ride together or meet there. Also the mobile girls let me know what weekend you are free coming up so we can all play.

skye

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2006 01:18PM by skyed83.
Re: was wondering???
June 04, 2006 04:09PM
Any weekend is good for me, just give me a call, ya'll could meet and my place. I'm 5 miles from two of the courses we'll be playing, and 10 miles from the other two...So lets throw some disc's....

Snap
June 04, 2006 09:17PM
Skye,

Rumor has it that the am divisions will be playing USA, Muni, Chickasabouge, and Chickasaw. If I were you, I'd play USA and Chickasabouge. USA is open, but has a lot of OB and some positioning shots. Chickasabouge is in the woods and is very tight. The other two are pretty much open courses. Muni is long and chickasaw is short (or was the last time I played it, it changes every year or so).

Josh
June 05, 2006 06:17PM
Josh,

Yes the courses to practice would be chickasabogue and usa. I do not believe that the am girls will be playing usa. However i am not sure. I heard cottage hill, municipal, chickasaw, and chickasabogue for the am girls. Yet i am playing advanced and they probably will put us on the hell course they call usa. thanks for the advice though. Can't wait to see everyone.

skye
June 06, 2006 09:54AM
I heard Hobbit park was in the line up also, we have so many really good parks to choose from WHO KNOWS (MADGA) Skye, we can throw where ever you want, just tell me when.. Call Me 251-391-1704

Michelle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2006 09:56AM by Snap.
ww
June 07, 2006 09:17AM
Ladies, the tentative courses for all AMs at the SNCs are

Muni
USA
Chickasaw
Chickasabogue

This is 95% certain, but we will give the absolute final setup and schedule in the next couple weeks.

Skye, you or Joel call me and let me know when you want to come over. I'll play a couple rounds with y'all. Shoot me a PM.
June 07, 2006 02:43PM
Would this include Advanced Womens division?
(division still in question)

Michelle
ww
June 07, 2006 03:46PM
Yes, all advanced are considered AMs.

edditid fer gramer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2006 03:47PM by ww.
June 12, 2006 03:31PM
willie has it right ... those courses are final
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013