Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

City of mobile Doubles

Posted by Mama Sherrod 
City of mobile Doubles
June 06, 2006 10:51AM
What should we expect from the ladies? In recent years there has not been teams in the pro division. We always have am ladies though. Trying to plan for plaques/bag tags for the winners. Had a dream last night that I came out of retirement and they let me play the first 3 holes of playoff in a major tournament just for the fun of it. Didn't do too bad in that fantasy.
Re: City of mobile Doubles
June 06, 2006 03:58PM
Me and Skye will be playing just don't know what division yet, if any pro's step up, we might play pro... I'll keep you informed...

Michelle
June 11, 2006 01:42PM
The Am women will be playing on all red tees.
June 14, 2006 01:09PM
Michelle,

I don't think any pro ladies will show cause they are scared of us. You should of kept it a secret. HA HA!!! just kidding had to throw down some smack talk.

skye
BUD
June 14, 2006 01:24PM
Hope Mithell and Maggie Schaffer will be there to defend their title--in AM women. BUD
June 14, 2006 06:09PM
awesome!!!

can't wait to see Hope. It is always a pleasure playing with her.

skye
June 15, 2006 10:34PM
Hey Michelle,

sorry had to work today just got home. I think joel might be playing advanced with rj if not he said he might sit this one out. We really just don't know. Does scott need a partner.

SKye
June 16, 2006 09:58AM
I believe he's playing with Adam Silvers. I hope he doesn't sit this one out, it's our 15 annual, roots, man roots....lmao Anyway.. Even if he doesn't come with a partner, there are always stag golfers that show up, so either way, he should play.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013