Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Southern Nationals Championships

Posted by Addie/Chad 
Southern Nationals Championships
June 20, 2006 11:46AM
Addie Isbell -- Pro Women

Hi,

I just wanted to get a list going of who is planning to attend the SNAC and the SNPC this year? Let's make this the biggest Women's turnout ever! 10th Anniversary everyone!! :o)

See you all there!
Re: Southern Nationals Championships
June 20, 2006 03:20PM
Michelle Cartwright - Am Women maybe Advanced
Billy Atwood Am Women
Janis Scott Am Women
June 20, 2006 03:21PM
I'll be playing Advanced Women. If it's not offered, I have no clue what division I'll play but I'll be there for sure!!
June 22, 2006 01:01AM
I will be at the championships but not sure I am going to play. I may be helping with the tournament. My black belt test is the next week so I need to be ready for that.

Beth
July 28, 2006 10:57PM
Come on Pro Women!!! Sign up!!! :o)

~A
July 31, 2006 05:20PM
Add Karin Van Duzee - Pro Women
August 01, 2006 06:47AM
:o)
August 02, 2006 09:37PM
well black belt test is out so I may play in the Championships but I will always be Am Women
August 02, 2006 09:47PM
Glad to add you to the party Beth!
August 02, 2006 10:17PM
We already have our room at the hotel. Hope to see you there...thanks Judy....I still remember that little song you were singing last year in LA..or was that the year before oh well my memory is foggy...must be old age.
August 19, 2006 03:29PM
Hello All

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the SNC. I think it is great to have all the am players and pro players together again. I sure wish it could be like this every year.

TO ROBIN ADAMS:

:0( I will miss not playing with you this year. I forgot you are old now!!
Just kidding about that. I am the one with 3 & 1/2 grandkids. LOL

Dicky said to say hello to you & Ronnie.
We will be arriving at moblie sometime thursday day. Hope we can hook up before the tournament.

Lori Maxwell
August 19, 2006 08:10PM
BTW I have decided not to play in the the Championships since I have a competition the next week for Karate...but I shall be down there and assisting Chris in helping during the Pro Tournament. I had told him that I would assist him in any way. I cannot wait to see everybody down there.

Beth
August 20, 2006 07:20PM
Looking forward to this event. It should be one not to be missed.
Lori hollar at us when you get in Mobile, Randall & I will be staying at Chickasabogue and arriving Wednesday. I hope we have the best women turn out the SN has ever seen. Lisa Hearn - Pro Master Women (cause I'm old) and can't hang with Judy & Marla and definetly not Lori or Addie. Beth I wish you were playing but anyhow it will be good to see you. See you all in Mobile.
August 21, 2006 07:48AM
Hi Lori,

I haven't been able to get on this crazy website for almost a year now, I think I was banned but they let me back in! lol!

Anyway, girl it's good to hear from you. I haven't seen you guys since the last championships in Wall Doxey. I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll.

I know your just envious because you're not old like me! :) Seriously, I will miss playing with you girls as well but I won't miss getting my ass whooped by ya'll! I am looking foward to playing in the pro master divsion though and I sure am glad there are some other old women out there with me. Lisa, I look forward to throwing with you, I think I met you at Wall Doxey last year but you weren't playing...

Ronnie and I will be arriving in Mobile Friday morning, we migth play a round somewhere then go and get checked in at the host hotel. Where are you and Dickey staying? If you want you can email me at work at robina@labi.org.

Snap, congratulations on yet another victory, you go girl! I'm glad to hear you'll be moving up, I look forward to donating to you soon. lol!!

Hi Addie, I look forward to seeing you and Chad.

Ok, sorry for rambling but I haven't been on here in a while.

See ya'll in Mobile,
Robin :)
August 21, 2006 06:45PM
I talked to Barbara Daniels and Sherry Smith, they said they will be playing Pro Master Women. Robin looking forward to playing in your group, glad you will be adding to the 'old lady' mix. I have played with Sarah, Barbara and Sherry and they are a great bunch to play with. This is gonna be FUN!!
Lori, Addie & Emily, Looks like you pro women have some good competition going ON.
August 21, 2006 08:06PM
What a great bunch of women we have here!!!

Robin,

It's ALWAYS a pleasure to see you and I look forward to catching up with you and Ronnie.

Lori,

What's up chick?!!! Long time no post!! Just 2 it!! That's MY motto!! LOL
Can't wait to battle it out in a few weeks! :o) It's on!!! :o) I love ya, girl!

Lisa,

I wish we got the chance to play together more. :o( You are always a blast!!

See y'all soon!!
August 21, 2006 09:13PM
Just came from SN meeting and there are only 11 women total signed up. If you're coming better get that registration in!
August 22, 2006 07:40AM
AWESOME, I am SO excited! I can't wait to see everyone.

Addie it's always a pleasure to see you as well.

Lisa, that is wonderful news, two more pro master women in the mix. This IS going to be fun.

I will miss throwing with the pro women though because the four women signed up right now, Karin, Addie, Lori and Emily are really good players and a lot of fun to compete against. I know they'll have as much fun as we will.

5 Pro Master Women--Woo-hoo!!! The only pro master women I have played against are Sarah and Barabara and we ALWAYS have a blast so add two more and we'll have even MORE fun. I'm really looking forward to it ladies.

Ya'll take care and remember we are kinda old so don't anyone get injured between now and the Championships! LOL!

11 days and counting...(til we get there Friday!)

See you soon,
Robin
August 23, 2006 02:27PM
Hello ADDIE AND CHAD

Miss you guys. I am really excited about the SNC. It has been along time since we were all together. WHOO HOO

Dicky and I will be in MOBILE sometime Thursday around mid morning.
Hope we can get together.

Lori
August 23, 2006 08:28PM
Hey Lori! and Dicky!!

I will be there Thursday night and would love to get together to play on Friday!! Cottage and Hobbit are the two I'm gonna venture to. The other two are in my mind already. ;) Call me if you want to meet! 256-656-3048

~Addie
August 24, 2006 08:29AM
Hey Ladies!! Sounds like we are going to have a heck of a womens field this year. I can't wait!! I hope the weather holds out and it gets a little cooler before then. I am also glad to see that we will have an older ladies division. it's about time. I know that I can't compete against all you younguns. I will have a tough enough time trying to hold up through 4 rounds in this heat. Lisa, Barbara,Robin,and Sherry, we are going to have a blast. I just want to have fun. I won't be over to Mobile until Saturday morning because we just started back to bowling on Friday nights. But I will see you all early Saturday morning. I can't wait. this is going to be so much fun!!!!
Sarah
August 24, 2006 10:16AM
Can't wait till i'm 40... six years to go...lol
August 24, 2006 03:38PM
Snap, I can't believe you are 34! You REALLY don't look it. Let me say on behalf of all the pro master women, we CAN wait until your 40! LOL!! You're too good girlfriend!
August 25, 2006 11:27AM
I am 40 but not good enough to play pro so you will not see me in that division.
lz
August 25, 2006 01:46PM
SNAP,
I would not have guessed that you are 34, when are you moving up "Sandbagger"!
;)
I owed you one!

See you soon,
Leslie Z.
August 25, 2006 04:05PM
Hey Yo Leslie...you going to Mobile...lets hook up and chat sometime down there if you are...
August 29, 2006 06:10PM
WOW!!

I am really getting excited about this years SNC. Less than 48 hours to departure from Little Rock.

I sure hope that storm goes away.

See you all soon.

Lori
August 29, 2006 08:09PM
Any Am Women pairing up for Friday doubles at USA? Judy and I plan on playing Advanced.
August 29, 2006 10:35PM
Maybe...thinking about it..trying to. Haven't had any takers though. *sigh* Wish they would do a blind draw..makes things more interesting.

I can't wait to see all you great bunch of ladies again, well some of us(ladies), lol, and looking forward to meeting those I have yet to meet. I'm so stoked can't wait. Gotta go by me a couple of those disposable camers (waiting on my hubby for a good camera), gotta take lots of pics..*smile*

Judy, what happened to ya at the fox hunt? I was looking forward to playing you, was bummed when tony told me you wasn't playing. I should have went ahead and played Pro, but chickened out.(pro tees sigh) gotta get over that. Anyway, looking forward to meeting you, see ya soooooonnnn..

Michelle "Snap" *wink*
August 30, 2006 04:31PM
I would love to be able to make it there earlier to be able to play doubles with you ladies on Friday, but it's just not going to be possible unfortunately. Have to leave after work on Friday :( -- I'll see all of yuns first thing on Saturday morning though! I can hardly wait to play these awesome courses! Until then--
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013