Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Attention Michelle

Posted by Addie/Chad 
Attention Michelle
July 26, 2006 09:41PM
Michelle,

The email I have for you is wrong and I've been trying to reach you about your membership. Everything is on track now but I just wanted your current email because I've been sending you stuff and using the one you listed on your membership application.

Thanks!
~Addie

PS- Sorry to hear about your hand. :o(
Re: Attention Michelle
July 27, 2006 06:35AM
You got it somehow...lol I just recieved an E-mail...thank you for taking care of everything, You're the BEST!!!

Yea my hand...OOOHHHH I'm an idiot....I am terrified of trees now..*smile*

thanks for caring, and I'll see ya soon..
Michelle
July 27, 2006 11:43AM
:o)

"Snap" is now "SMACK"! lol

Is that what happened? You smacked a tree? OUCH!!! Fairway, Michelle! Fairway!!! :o(

Hope to seee you soon! Hey, I'm looking for a "caddie"!! :o) Just teasing!

~Addie
July 27, 2006 03:08PM
LMAO...Yea, I would love to pull that bad @#$%& golf cart around!! Gonna learn all your secrets, and really do some damage. Anyway Thanks

Snap "Smack"...tree that is..
July 27, 2006 09:20PM
My first secret is to not break my hand.

haha

~A
July 28, 2006 08:03AM
Michelle,

I've felt your pain, literally. I backhanded the snot out of a light pole while playing in Baton Rouge. My hand turned colors and about doubled in size. The really crappy part wasn't what it did to my golf game. It was that the next day I had a job interview and had to shake hands about 50 times that day!
July 28, 2006 06:29PM
Yea, it's about the third time I've done this, But this was the worst..

Judy are you playing any tournys around mobile/hattisburg any time before the SN?? Would really like to play a round or two with you. I've heard your a great golfer, and a blast to play with. Let me know.

Michelle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013