Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Southside Kickoff

Posted by Snap 
Southside Kickoff
August 06, 2006 10:18PM
Okay ladies...Who's comming out to play this great tourny? I heard rumor there might be a basket up for grabs for us women...YaaaHoooo.. Southside always does it right, and two great courses. I know Janis will play, and maybe BJ. I'll def. be there. Sky, maggie, hope, lyndsey, Tonya, Candy??
Michelle

Southside Kickoff
Date(s): 08/12/2006
Phone: (251) 634-0160
Email: w_waite100 [at] hotmail.com

Other Information:
SOUTHSIDE WANTS TO CELIBRATE THE KICKOFF OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL THIS YEAR, AND YEARS TO COME, WITH THE SOUTHSIDE KICKOFF FUND RAISER TOURNAMENT.

THIS FOOTBALL THEME WILL BE REPRESENTED WITH FACTS OF YOUR FAVORITED TEAMS POSTED ON TEE BOXES, BASKETS PAINTED IN SCHOOL COLORS, AND MAYBE A PUNT AND PASS COMPETITION ON THE SIDE.

THIS YEAR ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE PRO/AM SOUTHERN NATIONALS CHAMPIONSHIPS HERE IN MOBILE. PRIZES FOR THE SKILLS COMPITION WILL RESULT FROM THIS TOURNAMENT, AND WITH YOUR HELP THE PRIZES WILL BE NICE.

WE WELCOME ALL TO COME AND PLAY HARD. PRIZES WILL BE PAYED OUT JUST LIKE OTHER TOURNAMENTS EXEPT FOR THE PRO DIVISIONS, WHO WILL BE GIVEN ADEQUATE PRIZES AS WELL.

ENTREE FEE IS 22$ PER PERSON IN ALL DIVISIONS INCLUDING NOVICE.

COURSES PLAYED WILL BE MUNICIPAL PARK AND CHICKASAW PARK.

PLAYERS MEETING AT 8:50AM
TEE TIME AT 9:30AM

ALL PLAYERS: ONE ROUND AT MUNI THEN ONE ROUND AT CHICKASAW AFTER LUNCH. (IF A SPLIT ACCURES IT WILL BE ANNONCED AT THE PLAYERS MEETING)

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE IN SUPPORT. WE WILL ATTEMPT TO PROMOTE THE PDGA CHAM0PIONSHIPS, ON THAT SAME DAY, BY HAVING A LIVE UPDATE THOUGHOUT THE DAY ON THE PROGRESS OF YOUR FAVORITE PRO PLAYERS.

THIS IS A SOUTHSIDE SPONSORED EVENT
AND SOUTHERN NATIONAL QUALIFIER.

P.S. IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP US WITH PLASTIC AND PRIZES FOR OUR PAYOUT, SO THAT WE CAN USE THE MOST AMOUNT OF MONEY POSSIBLE FOR SN, CONTACT ME, BIG NASTI, AT (251)634-0160.
Re: Southside Kickoff
August 08, 2006 02:18PM
Hey,
I am going to try and play, but it is up in the air. Hope to see ya
candy
August 08, 2006 10:36PM
Candy, Sorry I missed your call, we do need to get together and play some golf...I'm getting a little rusty...*wink* Hope you can make it to support southside, and SNC. Are you playing hobbit hell..I'm looking to caddy for a pro...*smile* maybe i'll learn something.
Michelle
August 09, 2006 07:49PM
Are there not any women comming to this toourny??? Where are ya'll at, speak up.. michelle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013