Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Championships: Women of the SN....
September 04, 2006 08:55PM
I wasn't sure where to post this where you all would see so I started a new thread. I had to leave Mobile suddenly due to a minor emergency with my pets. :o( All is fine now though. :o)

I just wanted to say that the competition with the women over the weekend was awesome!!!!

Congratulations to Courtney, Emily and Leslie. I haven't played in an event in a long time where the round scores were THAT close! That makes it soooo exciting! After that first round at Hobbit my card had two 61s and two 62s. We knew we would have a great competition! I saw some awesome golf over the weekend and know that we are going to have some tough competition coming out of the South! You girls/ladies/women are GREAT GOLFERS!!

Robin, you are the bomb! Great golf this weekend!!

I also heard that Marla won after a SIX hole playoff with Judy. That's INCREDIBLE!!! Way to go to you both!!

ANYWAY!!!... Just wanted to congratulate all the winners and EVERYONE that played. We have a great group of women within the SN and I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Gotta go practice my 5 footers!! :o) (Marla I'm going back to the turbo!) LOL

~Addie
Re: Championships: Women of the SN....
September 04, 2006 09:48PM
What a blast!! I had the best time. Very tough competition, like you said Addie, we were all close until 3rd round, I can't wait to play another big event. And to the Mobile Area Disc Golf Association...AWESOME JOB!! Well done. Okay, where's everybody playing next???

Michelle
September 07, 2006 03:57PM
to all:

I really enjoyed playing golf with all of you. I am sorry that I could not finish the tournament. I pulled a muscle and I was in some pain. I am sure that I had a attitude and I am sorry if I let it show. I love to play discgolf. It was great to see everyone again. Good luck to everyone in the next tournament that you play.

PEACE
Lori Maxwell
September 07, 2006 04:45PM
We love you Lori! We know you were hurting and so sorry you were. I know you wanted to play but we want you to KEEP playing and healing is best!!

Hope to see you soon!!
~Addie
September 08, 2006 03:20PM
I have heard good things about this year's tournament. Congratulations to the winners!

We didn't go because I had a high school reunion in Huntsville. We had a picnic and dinner/dance. It was quite entertaining!

Karen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013