Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Halloween Howler

Posted by Snap 
Halloween Howler
October 06, 2006 09:09AM
2006 Halloween Howler
Date: Oct. 28-29, 2006
TD: Jim Orum ----------- Asst. TD’s: Mike Preston & Blake Orum
Courses: There will be two rounds of 18 Holes and a round of 27 on Sun (This could change due to attendance.)
Headquarters: Sports Field Pavilion

Tournament Information:

Friday Oct. 27
Friday doubles, sign up between 3-6:00 – Bring your own partner!

Saturday Oct. 28
Sign-Up: from 7:30-9:15am @ Headquarters **$5.00 late Fee after 9:15am**
Players Meeting: 9:30 am
1st Round Tee Off: 10:00am Sharp
-An affordable Lunch will be served at Pavilion in Sports Field-
2nd Round Tee-Off: 1 hour after last card is turned in.
Players Party: Dinner Bar-B-Q will be served soon after 2nd round where there will be a Putting Contest, Driving Contest, & Skills Shot Halloween Style held during the Bar-B-Q Party.

Sunday Oct. 29
3rd Round Tee-Off: ***9:00 am Sharp***
Final Six Holes: Short After 3rd round, there will be a Final Six Holes for the top 4 OPEN MEN (**NO TIES**) for 6 - $100.00 Holes in a Skins Match & they will randomly draw a partner to play with them in the Skins Match.(more info to come later.)
Awards: Shortly After the Final 6 Skins Match

Entry Fees:
Pro Open - $55.00
Pro Master - $50.00
Pro Women - $40.00
Grandmaster - $40.00
Advanced Men - $40.00
Am/Adv Masters - $40.00
Am Men/ Women - $35.00
Novice & Juniors - $20.00 (Play Sat. Only)

Players Pack:
All Amateur Divisions will receive a Players Pack for entering.
Juniors & Novice will have choice of Bag or a Champion Disc.

Other Tourney Info:
This is a 2007 Southern National Qualifier Event.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact SkySouth via e-mail at SkySouth96@yahoo.com or at our home phone @ (251) 478-0379.

*****Please check out our Sponsorship Thread in order to sponsor this years Halloween Howler!!!!******

LADIES....Who plans on making it to the Awesome tourny??
Re: Halloween Howler
October 06, 2006 10:18AM
Hi Michelle. This is Deborah from Baton Rouge. I will be at the Howler this year. It will be so much fun and will be good to see you again. Congrats on your Championship win. Awesome playing. We will be coming in on the Thursday before, so maybe we can get some practice rounds in together. We are staying at the park. See you there. Deb
October 06, 2006 02:53PM
Yea, Deb...I can't wait to see you again also...Call me when you get in..251-391-1704.

Michelle
October 08, 2006 08:28PM
Ladies, Where ya'll at!!

Who can say there planning on this tourny? If everyone is just planning on showing up, speek up, if the list will start to grow, more women will be eager to be apart of one of the many disc golf weekend parties..I mean tourny's..lol

Come on..I'm going to start calling you out..*Wink*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2006 08:29PM by Snap.
October 10, 2006 03:27PM
Okay, you made me do it... here we go...

Candy B.
Marla L.
Holly E.
Stephanie H.
Sarah F.
Kathy J.
Ashley P.
Sonya C.
Michelle P.
Michelle G.
Rena C.

??????? you guys were all here last year...Are any of ya'll coming back??

Sky? Tonya? Janis? Where are ya'll at!!
lz
October 10, 2006 05:57PM
Hey Girlie,
I am hoping to make it to Mobile this year for the Howler, since we missed it last year and it is an awesome tournament! I am wondering what other Pro Women are playing?

SNAP..... what's the verdict, I mean, after your win and all, are you going grace us with your presence in the Pro Women division? ;)
(That's the best smack talking I can do)
Hope to see you soon,
Leslie Z.

Pro Women???????CANDY??????EMILY??????ROBIN?????ADDIE?????
October 11, 2006 08:12AM
Leslie, what's up girl.. I wil be playing Pro with you!! I believe Candy will be there, and BJ (she might play Pro). I'm still waiting on more women. Cool, I hope you can make it, we'll have a blast!!

See ya soon, Michelle
October 14, 2006 10:07PM
So, I talked to a few people, and the list thus far...

Michelle C. Pro
Rena C. Pro
BJ A. Pro
Tonya Am
Ashley Am
Deborah ??
Candy B. Pro
Sky?
Leslie Z. Pro

This is a great start!!..come on Ladies, you should plan this one.. Can't wait to see everyone..
October 31, 2006 03:10PM
Congratulations Candy! Girl, you played some freakin awesome golf this weekend! You definitely deserved to win it. Good shooting!

I had a great time! We had an awesome group of pro women this weekend, it sure is nice to see a turnout like that.

Michelle and BJ welcome to the pro women division, way to step up. I hope more am women will follow your lead.

Marla, it was nice to see you again, I enjoyed playing the second round with you.

And my dear friend Sarah, we didn't even get to play one round together! :( I'll talk to Ronnie about coming to the Blue Angel tournament.

Leslie, I thought you were coming to the Howler? We missed you! Unfortunately we won't be making it to Bud Hill but good luck, I hope you do well there.

My next tournament will be the Greenwood Gobbler on 11/18, I hope some of you can make it, except Candy, she needs to stay her ass at home! LOL!! :) You KNOW I'm just kidding! :)

Hope to see you girls soon,
Robin
lz
November 01, 2006 02:59PM
I wished I could have made it too!!! Sounds like you ladies had a blast!!!
I miss ya'll,
Leslie Z.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013