Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone playing the Lee Naquin tournament in Memphis?

Posted by lz 
lz
Anyone playing the Lee Naquin tournament in Memphis?
October 25, 2006 02:19PM
I really hope ladies are planning on playing this one!!! If you have never played at Bud Hill, then this is the tournament to play on Nov. 4th and 5th. It is by far one of my top five favorite courses, and it is awesome!!!

Any Pro Women going to play this tournament????
There are usually quite a few!?!?

See you all soon,
Leslie Z.
(Leslie Easterling)
Re: Anyone playing the Lee Naquin tournament in Memphis?
October 29, 2006 03:11PM
Sorry I cannot make it this year. Have a karate black belt workout in Trussville on that Saturday and then going to possibly go to geocaching event in birmingham on Sunday.

Beth
lz
October 31, 2006 08:23AM
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody out there?!?!?

First, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, are any ladies planning on playing in Memphis this weekend!!! The three courses we are playing are awesome!!! I hope that there are women just as excited about this tournament as me. In years past there have been around 15 women playing in both divisions. I really hope there are women playing this weekend!!!

Addie??? Lori??? Emily??? Shannon??? LeAnn??? Anybody????

I hope I don't travel to play with myself again!!! BUT, if I do I might just get lucky enough to play with the Grandmaster ;)

See you all soon,
Leslie Z.
(Easterling)
October 31, 2006 07:13PM
Sorry, Leslie. I'm moving some stuff this weekend. I HATE missing this event!! :o(

Go get em girl!!!...whoever "they" are! :o)

~A
lz
November 01, 2006 09:44AM
Thanks!!!
I just hope I am not the only one.

L.E.
November 01, 2006 11:45AM
Hey, Leslie... What happened to you for the Holloween Howler..I thoight you were coming? We missed you. I won't be going to Memphis..I wanted to, but money got tight. I know you'll do great, so go kick some butt, even if it is your own..lol

see ya soon,

Michelle "snap"
lz
November 01, 2006 02:56PM
Same here!!! Money is definitely tight!!! We are pulling all of our funds together for this one. We haven't missed a Memphis tourney is almost two years (well except the ice bowls)!!!

See you at the next tournament!!!

Leslie Z.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013