Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WE NEED A LOGO!!!

Posted by ww 
ww
WE NEED A LOGO!!!
March 20, 2008 08:11AM
We need:

...Logo to send to each sanctioned tourney (their t-shirts, programs, tee signs)
...SN Banners
...SN T-shirts for fundraising
...SN Banners
...SN collared shirts for players playing large PDGA events
...SN Banners

Board members, please propose funds for a logo to be created. Not some cheesy font with clip art either. Spend some $$ for something nice that will stand the test of time. I have access to artists, I just can't have someone begin to work without knowing that compensation is forthcoming.

Thanks for all you guys do.
Re: WE NEED A LOGO!!!
March 20, 2008 09:12AM
second that motion
March 20, 2008 09:36AM
The banners thing is already approved, we've just been slacking. We do need a good logo that will print in a variety of configurations. Willie advise us here? what is a reasonable price to pay to get a good 4 color (or so) logo that would be multi-use for banners, fliers, web sites and others?

jeff h
ww
March 20, 2008 10:21AM
I will get an estimate from my guy I use. He's a golfer, so I don't expect it to be a large cost. I will have it asap.

Thanks
March 20, 2008 10:43AM
i say have a contest for the logo!!!
March 20, 2008 11:00PM
that sounds good then you can post them on here and let people vote on which one they like best
March 23, 2008 04:25PM
I say ask JimO and the board, if they like it run with it.

If you have a "contest" for it, you would also need to include the price they are gonna charge?

Terry Zeringue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013