Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN BOD Meeting Minutes 09/17/08

Posted by Hilltopper 
SN BOD Meeting Minutes 09/17/08
September 17, 2008 08:52PM
Members Present: Will Corey, Josh Lenox, Mathew Gardner, Mike Sidebottom, Barbara Daniels

1. Awarded next year's SNPC to Little Rock. Voted 5-0 in favor.
2. Voted 5-0 to approve and release the SNAC and SNPC financials.
3. Discussed Matthew Gardner's rating system. Mike Sidebottom requested more time to study it. Voted 5-0 to table it until the next meeting.
4. Discussed Bob Satter's suggestion that the money collected for the championships follow the player instead of staying with the division. The BOD voted 5-0 in favor of keeping things the way they are now. The BOD feels that it is too much to ask of the championship TD.
5. Discussed a possible SN Dress Code. Voted 5-0 in favor of tabling until the next meeting.

Josh
Re: SN BOD Meeting Minutes 09/17/08
September 17, 2008 08:53PM
John K will post the financials when he can. He requested that he be the one to post them.
September 30, 2008 08:36PM
I like #5. All players should be required to wear a shirt at all times while playing in a sanctioned tournament.
September 30, 2008 10:17PM
I don't like #5. Why not force players to wear shoes and long pants why your at it. Some peoples legs are very distracting and feet are just nasty to look at.

Championships yes, but a city's tournament? Nope.

Terry Zeringue
October 01, 2008 08:39AM
Shirts, yes at all SNDG sanctioned events, looks professional, might help with sponsor $ if we look like we care about our sport. No shirt = no class in the public eye, we are not playing catch while on the beach!!!
November 21, 2008 07:57AM
Hilltopper
2. Voted 5-0 to approve and release the SNAC and SNPC financials.

Here ya go. It was voted to release the financials on 09/17/08.
November 21, 2008 12:07PM
Hilltopper
JK just hasn't released the financials people. We voted to release them. There is no area 51. Chill out.

Sorry, I just took this to mean, "we just got around to voting on it, that is why it took so long"... my appologies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 33
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013