Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
SN PAYOUT TABLE
October 26, 2008 07:07PM
I was wondering if the SN had a payout table? I am thinking about putting on a tourny and am looking at how the payout works with the SN so I can decide if I should sanction it or not.Thanks for your support of disc golf!!! Eddie Daigle
Re: SN PAYOUT TABLE
October 26, 2008 07:46PM
You can use any payout table you like. Usually I use one of the PDGA tables. I'm having trouble finding a table with the new website, but here is a link to a "payout calculator" spreadsheet. [www.pdga.com]

Again, the SN does not specify any particular payout schedule or scheme. Word to the wise however, if you plan to do something unusual, advertise it on the forum ahead of time. Also you should typically post the payout at some point during the event where everyone can see it.

Josh
Re: SN PAYOUT TABLE
October 26, 2008 09:16PM
Also on flyers as not everyone gets online.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013