Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BOD Meeting 10/29/08

Posted by Hilltopper 
BOD Meeting 10/29/08
October 29, 2008 08:59PM
Members Present: Josh Lenox, Don Tommasko, Matthew Gardner, Will Corey

1. BOD refused to accept Matthew Gardner's resignation. Matthew withdrew the request.

2. BOD discussed eliminating the Int Am Masters division. Voted 4-0 to ask for input from the players before a vote at the next meeting.

3. BOD discussed limiting the number of sanctioned events one club can host per year. Voted 4-0 to ask for discussion from the players.

4. BOD discussed minimum course requirements for sanctioning. Voted 4-0 to ask for discussion from the players.

5. Went over fundraising status of SNPC and SNAC. SNPC fundraiser discs are in. SNAC supercolors will be available beginning on Saturday. Josh Lenox stated that he plans to post costs and donations online as he goes.

6. Discussed bids on flags for baskets at SN Champs. A bid was placed for the flags only (not the pole and stopper). Josh Lenox offered to continue to look for stopper and pole price.

Josh
Re: BOD Meeting 10/29/08
November 19, 2008 09:20PM
So will the 2008 SNAC financial statements ever be revealed?

I recall a few years ago, 2005, I believe, there was this big uproar about "funds" and "accountability". "Transparency" is another word that's popular now. This issue of "funds" came up again after the 2007 SNAC.

It's funny how there's no outcry THIS time.

The SN players, who contributed $2 from each tournament they played it, should know how much money went into the event and how it was spent.

Shane Seal has something profound about transparency in his sig but I'm too lazy to look it up.

rWc3523
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013