Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SNBOD Meeting Minutes 04/15/09

Posted by Hilltopper 
SNBOD Meeting Minutes 04/15/09
April 16, 2009 12:19PM
Members present: Matthew Gardner, Will Corey, Barbara Daniels, Josh Lenox

1. Discussed and approved SNAC financial status so far and plan for players pack and basket distribution. Authorized SNAC TD to begin player's pack purchases. At present SNAC financials figure on a field of 100. 120 players packs will be purchased to accomodate overflow and nonplaying volunteer prize packs/sponsor packages. 4 mach V or equivalant baskets will be ordered and given away to the following divisions: ADV, Women, Int, and ADV Masters. 4 M14/discatcher sport quality baskets will be given away to second place in the same divisions. An additional M14 as well as a traveller may be purchased to give away to a smaller division if offered. Overall SNAC projections show that 12k will be spent on wholesale prizes and event expenses while only 11k is expected in entry fees/SN sponsorship money. The SNAC td assured the BOD that 1k could be raised but the 12k projection might be a little low.

2. Approved money to be spent out of the BOD account to pay for the following: 1. Points discs for the top 3 players in ADV, women, int, and ADV masters. 2. SN Bag tags for next year. 3. Payment of the entry fees to one of the champs for each of the championship TD's and SNPC entry fees to the winners of ADV men and women at the SNAC.

3. Approved Matthew Gardner as elections coordinator.

4. Discussed Will Corey taking over management of the website from JK and Josh Lenox taking over Treasurer duties from JK. John will be on active duty starting in August and will no longer be able to help out during that time.

SNBOD
Re: SNBOD Meeting Minutes 04/15/09
April 16, 2009 08:45PM
Thank you guys for giving us your time.JK good luck to you and thank you thank you thank you.USA BABY
April 16, 2009 09:17PM
Way to get on top of things!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
April 17, 2009 07:57AM
Great job SNBOD! Thanks for posting this information for all of us.

John K, please be safe where ever they send you and we look forward to your safe return. THANK YOU for ALL that you have done for the SN's. You're a class act and just an all around great guy. Thanks for serving our country. USA all the way!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013