Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SNDC RECORDS!!!!!

Posted by mike sidebottom 
Anonymous User
Re: SNDC RECORDS!!!!!
September 23, 2009 08:47PM
I guess around 600 to 800
September 23, 2009 08:56PM
That's not much. I'm guessing a lot of the players' package cost came from entry fees, unlike the SNAC.

rWc3523
September 23, 2009 09:02PM
Sidebottom
first check received from john k. in the amount of $880.25 for 6 paid s/n doubles tournament.

Which is about what they had last year also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
September 23, 2009 09:11PM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > first check received from john k. in the amount
> of $880.25 for 6 paid s/n doubles tournament.
>
>
> Which is about what they had last year also.

"first check," so I'm assuming there was a second check? Obviously, SNDC is not as big as the SNAC/SNPC as far as players' package and payout, unless the TD can secure some significant sponsorship $$$.

rWc3523
September 23, 2009 09:13PM
It was $800 on the nose.

Josh
September 23, 2009 09:43PM
I don't think so... I think that was just bad grammar. ;)

Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Anonymous User
September 24, 2009 10:57PM
The silence of Jim O and Mike S says a lot, Russ.

I'm certain Jim would send me another profane email wishing I would die soon, or post the financials here, if he could show that there wasn't any shenanigans.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2009 07:38PM
Here's an old video of Mike S

[www.youtube.com]

He's the one in the suit on the left
September 29, 2009 06:03AM
The second check was for $72ish from the NO doubles tournament. The SNDC only gets the money from the 8-10 doubles tournaments held throughtout the year and it's usually $800-$1000 each year. If you go to that tournament expecting the moster payout like the snac and snpc you will be disappointed. However looking back at the payout below:

Open
16 teams x $100 entry fee per team = $1600. Actual payout $2648 = 165.5% of entry fees.

Pro women
3 x $100 = $300 payout $518 = 172.6%

Pro Master
5 teams x $100 = $500 payout $698 = 139.6%

Pro Grandmaster
6 teams x $100 = $600 payout $818 = 136.3%

Advanced
16 teams $70 = $1120 payout $1858 = 165.9%

Adv master
7 teams x $70 = $490 payout $840 = 171.4%

Am men
31 teams x $50 = $1550 payout $3387 = 218.5%

Am women
2 teams x $50 = $100 payout $300 = 300%

Junior
1 team x $30 = $30 payout $130 = 433.3%

It looks like everyone was taken care of. I know Mikey isn't dumb but chooses to not run the numbers. If he did then he wouldn't have an argument regardless if all the accounting documents weren't posted or not. I believe Jim Orum to be one of the most honest people I know. It would be a sad day when he decided he's had enough and retires from all aspects of disc golf to go fishing.

The forum shenanigans are what beat me down and have in part caused me to pull back....

JOhn k
September 29, 2009 09:30AM
Sorry been to two out of town tournaments in a row and I have been trying to catch up.Thanks John for posting that.I will answer any thing anyone needs to know. I am still way behind my work and I have a few side problems to work out in the next couple weeks.The MADGA will host the SNDC this year. I will do everything I can to help them.I told MADGA of my mistake in giving away to much in the am player packages. When I run my own events I think I do a great job. When I try and help someone I just can not think right.. But I will always help my friends.John your right my fishing days are much closer than most realize.I will step back and not run anymore SNC . But I will always help the hosting clubs or TDS .Jim
September 29, 2009 10:23AM
john thanks for posting the numbers; i don't post numbers because of the exact reason you just stated; i like to box it all up and give it to the proper folks (you) and let you do it; that in my mind is the best way to do it. i do keep records as you know because you and jim along with josh saw them; i could careess about riff raft.
October 20, 2009 07:26AM
I found the blue folder with all the info, I will be glad to give it to anyone that wants to veiw it. If someone wants to post it, I will be glad to let you borrow it.It belongs to Mike S. S so it needs to be returned to him. Iwill be at the HOWLER if anyone wants to look at it.Thanks Jim
October 20, 2009 11:42PM
Jim, I live on the water and fishing is great, come to Texas anytime.... Matts stayed with me before.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013