Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN BOD Minutes 07/01/09

Posted by Hilltopper 
SN BOD Minutes 07/01/09
July 05, 2009 08:22PM
Members Present: Mike Sidebottom, Barbara Daniels, Will Corey, Matthew Gardner, and Josh Lenox

1. Voted to accept Randy Sharp's bid to make the EOTY awards trophies for about $15 a piece (we have to work out some final details).
2. Voted to accept Evan McKee's bid to make the 2009-2010 bag tags for $4 a piece. (FYI: The bid was not for $2.30 as stated on another forum due to an increase in pricing from last year.)
3. Voted on End of the Year Awards. Results will be announced at the championships.
4. Mike Sidebottom discussed the SNDC. He states that Jim O has given him the players pack discs.
5. Josh Lenox updated the BOD on the SNAC status. Emailed updated SNAC expenses/inventory/disc price list to the BOD. Payout is expected to exceed $20,000.

SNBOD
Re: SN BOD Minutes 07/01/09
July 06, 2009 01:37AM
Great job Josh!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: SN BOD Minutes 07/01/09
July 06, 2009 07:51PM
The final cost on the awards will be $18.50 due to options the BOD requested.

Josh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013