Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

09/24/09 SN Treasurer's Report

Posted by Hilltopper 
09/24/09 SN Treasurer's Report
September 24, 2009 06:28PM
27 events into the season. 18 events have paid.

Total fees: 2,088

Pro Players: 363

Am Players: 681

SN BOD money: $261

Pro Championship Money: $635

Am Championship Money: $1192

Bag Tag Money (cash in the bank): $1780

Total 2009-10 cash on hand: $3,868

SN Bank Account Balance: $4815.96

Unpaid invoices:

2009 Points Discs: $408

2009 EOY Awards: $142

Total: $550

Both of the expenditures are owed to me. I paid by check for the discs when I ordered the Innova SNAC order. Randy Sharp asked me for cash for the awards which I paid out of my own pocket. I have waited until I had my name on the SN account to write the check and then to get approval to write it to myself.

Remaining unassigned money: $397.86

$270 of that comes from events that paid late from last year and could not be added to last years' champs. So our cash reserve is $127.86.

The split of am and pro cash is off by a little bit. There were a couple of doubles events and I didn't take the time to separate them out yet. I will later when we need to figure out doubles funds.

Josh
Re: 09/24/09 SN Treasurer's Report
September 24, 2009 06:58PM
Excellent... this is what I think we would all like to see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
September 24, 2009 07:12PM
I agree

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
September 24, 2009 09:53PM
About time! Now, please try and keep it up to date. Should help end some of the trash talk from happening. Also what would also help would be to add a list of all the tournaments that have yet to send in their fees. Just saying.

Thanks!!
September 24, 2009 11:45PM
Been discussed... something needs to be done but no one can agree on deadline.

September 25, 2009 02:44PM
The deadline more or less is July 1st. JK always tried to help td's out. We've only had one event not pay in the three years I've been on the bod. We don't need to turn the forum into a td witch hunt. Believe me, if somebody doesn't pay, you'll find out.

Josh
September 25, 2009 03:43PM
Keep it up!

September 27, 2009 09:00PM
I believe it is extremely important that the Treasurer post the events that supposedly have not paid their fees yet. That way when the treasurer has actually collected fees for an event and somehow thinks he didn't, he can be reminded in a timely fashion that he did.
September 27, 2009 09:38PM
We usually remind TD's via email if they haven't paid after a little while. The PDGA does this every 3 months or so. If any TD has a question about whether I have recieved payment, they can email me or pm me.

Josh
September 27, 2009 09:47PM
Have you received the fees for the Summer Sizzler yet?

Kevin Weiss
BRDGA
Treasurer
September 28, 2009 12:56PM
Yes we have. Thanks.

Josh
September 28, 2009 01:06PM
Hilltopper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes we have. Thanks.
>
> Josh

Sorry for the thread drift, but I new knew Kevin Weiss was "chunk"!

Good job Josh.

rWc3523
September 30, 2009 02:13AM
Or maybe the Treasurer should have the telephone number for every TD that runs an event, so instead of posting in public he can give a friendly reminder. Every SN TD should have to give the BOD his/her phone number in order to run an event. It that TD isn't in charge of sending the money in, then he/she can contact the correct person. An event has to be "OKd" to be sanctioned, so the phone number should be given for the "OK" to be final. Just a thought.

Terry Zeringue
September 30, 2009 06:51AM
the treasurer does have a contact number or email. You can't post the tournament to the sn schedule page without one or the other. I never stressed too much about overdue sn fees. At the end of the season I sent out reminder emails to the tds that hadn't paid by that time, as I'm sure Josh will. I know there is a push for more accountability, but I feel if it's paid for by the sn championships all is well. TDs are the backbone of the sn series, if you start making a lot of rules and regulations and deadlines you may be hurting the series. One of the appeals of the sn for a td is it is easy to schedule and not a whole lot of paperwork to fill out when compared to other organizations.

JOHn k
October 02, 2009 07:35PM
I will mail you out a check tommorrow for the ORO X in West Monroe.Sorry for the delay,It totally slipped my mind. Thanks Eddie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013