Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN BoD Minutes for 10/14 Meeting

Posted by bigal5657 
SN BoD Minutes for 10/14 Meeting
October 15, 2009 08:35AM
Members present: Will Corey, Marc Darby, Don Tomasko, and Allan Morrow. Absent Josh Lenox (Vacation)
Also invited was Kevin Richard after second for was taken. Meeting began at 7:59pm

1. Voted 3-0 to accept Keith Bodin's resignation. Don came in at 8:03pm and made it 4-0.
2. Voted 4-0 to fill his seat with Kevin Richard, as Chris Gilmore(next in line in election votes) declined to be on the board.
3. Marc brought in a proposal to get a presentation together (powerpoint) so that the board, or anyone else in the future can go at potential sponsors with an informative look inside the SN and what we are as a series. It was voted on to do this 5-0 to move forward with this idea. They were given until the Nov. 11th meeting to get something together.
4. Election Procedures were brought up by Allan. They were discussed and are tabled until we can all agree on avenues of which to vote(internet-wise).
5. Meeting adjourned. 8:44 pm

If anyone ever has anything that would like brought up for discussion at the board meetings, please pm a board member.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Re: SN BoD Minutes for 10/14 Meeting
October 15, 2009 09:39AM
Forgot to Mention Gilligan volunteered to make the presentation into DVD form to make even more professional and help Marc.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Dex
October 15, 2009 10:54AM
Great Job, and congratulations to Gilligan

Dex
Anonymous User
October 15, 2009 08:07PM
bigal5657 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> If anyone ever has anything that would like
> brought up for discussion at the board meetings,
> please pm a board member

so they can ignore your PM completely. Yo Allan did I not pm you about a proposal?
October 16, 2009 06:35AM
Bluff Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bigal5657 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > If anyone ever has anything that would like
> > brought up for discussion at the board
> meetings,
> > please pm a board member
>
> so they can ignore your PM completely. Yo Allan
> did I not pm you about a proposal?

me three!!!

October 21, 2009 10:59AM
If someone pm a board member and they think something went wrong, you might want to pm the board member back and see what is up.For you who have not been in a board meeting they can get very long sometimes or sometimes we just forget . Sometimes things have to be dealth with later.Please keep in mind BOD have other things to deal with besides DISC GOLF. Thank you BOD for taking time out of your busy lives to help with SN needs.I hope all TDS will let our SN players know who you are at players meeting. Also let the players know who some of you who post on here are. That way each player can hear other veiws or find out how much support one has.At the HOWLER I will have name tags ready with your SN forum names on them and your real name, i am sure many readers would like to know.. Hope to see you at the Howler , Jim!!
Anonymous User
October 21, 2009 04:57PM
Does my name tag come with a football helmet?
October 21, 2009 05:04PM
You will receive a helmet similar to the one worn in The Waterboy by Bobby Boucher.
October 21, 2009 08:24PM
Helmet AND mouth piece will probably be needed.
October 21, 2009 10:52PM
Or ball gag and oven mittens.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013