Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN BoD Minutes for 10/28 Meeting

Posted by bigal5657 
SN BoD Minutes for 10/28 Meeting
October 30, 2009 12:06AM
Members present: Will Corey, Marc Darby, Don Tomasko, Josh Lenox, Kevin Richard, and Allan Morrow.
Meeting Began at 8:09 Pm

1. Discussed tabled Election Procedures. Voted 6-0 to make the electronic election process be by PM only. For a vote to count you would have to give real name, email address, and have posted in forum at least once as to confirm IP address. Also you would have to have SN points in such said year or have been SN td. Also stated that physical ballots at SNC's without names on them of who the voter is will not be counted.
2. Voted 6-0 to adopt an attendance policy for BOD members. If you miss three consecutive meetings then you will be placed on probation and can not miss another meeting for the following three months. If you miss a meeting while in probation period you will be taken off board.
3. Voted 6-0 to make a thread on general discussion forum named "TD INFORMATION" that would contain stickies of Sn treasurers address, Weekly tosses around SN land, and SN tournament schedule. This was to not have so many stickies on main page.
4. Voted 6-0 to put out Gilligan's results Spreed sheet out there for TD's to use if they would like. It does most work for TD's on posting results.
5. Voted 6-0 to make a SN Payout scale that TD's can use if they would like to. Allan Morrow Volunteered to take on this project.
6. Voted 6-0 against State Reps on the SN BoD for the 2010 Elections at this time.
7. Brought up and tabled the discussion on what Minimum requirements should be for an SN sanctioned event.

Meeting ended at 9:05 pm

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Re: SN BoD Minutes for 10/28 Meeting
October 30, 2009 12:42AM
Just for clarification, the PM would need the email address that you used to sign up your forum account with. It's verifiable even if you "hide it".

and I'll be making my spreadsheet available off my website with a link shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
October 30, 2009 08:41AM
Thanks for the info!

Nice work!

October 30, 2009 11:36AM
There goes another sponsor... thanks Boba :p

October 30, 2009 01:48PM
I read that Tax Man is a sponsor with 2 thumbs up, not to be confused with Taxman.

[www.youtube.com]
October 31, 2009 06:54AM
#2 has been needed for many years. I like it. Right to the point.
November 03, 2009 11:40AM
I'm impressed......genuinely and in a non-smart-arse manner!

Good job BOD.....

PS - sent in an email to JKitrell to schedule the 6th Annual Bud Hill Ice Bowl on Saturday, January 30th, 2010.

Thanks Griff
November 03, 2009 01:03PM
You should probably send that to someone that isn't over seas that might have more spare time ;) ;)

November 03, 2009 01:27PM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You should probably send that to someone that
> isn't over seas that might have more spare time ;)
> ;)

I see the smiley faces, but is the smart a$$ BS necessary from a Bod member? I mean, always?

rWc3523

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2009 01:27PM by Russ3523.
November 03, 2009 01:59PM
or a past BOD member!!!!
November 03, 2009 02:24PM
So cmon Russ now that gilly's on the bod does that mean he cant have any fun? poke fun or have a smart arse, tongue in cheek comment?
or are you the only one that gets that priveledge.
Lighten up francis. How many smiley's does it take here?

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
November 03, 2009 02:31PM
I stand corrected, gentlemen.

Let the fun begin!

rWc3523
November 03, 2009 02:45PM
Yeah, as in "wink wink".

Thank you Eddie (a man who has met me as many times as you Russ and yet understands me WAY more.)

November 03, 2009 05:10PM
Shame on you Russ. Who are the gentlemen you referred to??? :) :)
November 04, 2009 08:17AM
Actually, our site says send it to John. I did see the other Board members on the contact us list, but darn me, I followed directions....

As long as it makes the schedule, I have no issues....just don't want to have conflicts as our Ice Bowl this year is a bit later than usual due to scheduling and course availability....

Thanks.... : ) : o ; )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013