Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

RULE BAD

Posted by mobz 
RULE BAD
February 10, 2010 06:51PM
I just feel that the 1 year rule is the way to go. I also am concerned about not taking cash when you cash in pro. This is a blatent way around playing where you belong. Everyone knows I am from Mobile and I feel my city is abusing the rules very badly. If you cash you should be stuck in the division for a year NO TURNING DOWN CASH. This really needs to be looked at further.

leo otto
Re: RULE BAD
February 10, 2010 09:27PM
we made a rule that goes into effect June 1st. It says that if you cash in a division that you must play in that division for no less than 4 tournaments in that particular tournament. No as for the cashing and not accepting it, we have not ever looked at it. Leo Im behind you on the sandbagging issue, but we can not enforce them if no one cares to listen to us.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
February 10, 2010 09:32PM
We have to find the right people that will. I think we have a good group of board members . It does however take time to fix the problems we have but I believe they will be adressed

leo
February 10, 2010 09:40PM
We are trying man. I know it seems slow, but without TD enforcement we can only make rules.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
February 10, 2010 10:33PM
Well you know the MOBZ will enforce that is a fact

MOBZ
February 10, 2010 11:07PM
Are you serious??? Lmao!! Jeff Martin has won 16 tournies in the last 2 1/2 seasons and won't play Pro master.....thats just too funny...Enforce?? Lmao!!!
February 11, 2010 09:06AM
you are talking to another member not Jeff martin. And you need to get your facts straight. he played pro with me and we never got close to cash let alone turn it down. Who are u.?????. I really do not care what you think about the subject If you do not think Mobile has used the rules and loop-holes to their advantage you are truley an IDIOT

leo otto

you must be confused J-Mart can get his @#$ kicked just like the rest of our division. If u dont think I will handle the baggers at our events you need to attend one or not I could care less.He also played advanced for a year and never cashed that is not a bagger a bagger turns down cash so he can play down. ARE U A BAGGER or a ^&*%$

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2010 09:11AM by mobz.
February 11, 2010 09:21AM
wow 4 out of 15 this year and two were doubles and 5 out of 15 last year . Way better players than that in this division Yeh thats a bagger . your an idiot

leo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2010 09:24AM by mobz.
February 11, 2010 09:47AM
hey pinseeker, why hide behind your made up name, tell people who's talking. What you say means nothing if you wont sign it with your name. Nameless and faceless posts are like peeing in the wind. Show some backbone. Jeff martin notice the signature!!!!!!!!! Man up, tell everybody who's speaking or shut up.
February 11, 2010 10:12AM
Since you know how many I've won in the last two years, tell the people how many I've played. When you play 20 to 30 tourneys a year, you'll probably win a few. I'm not a great golfer, decent at best, what can I do with a 280 ft drive, against a 400 footer, call it what you will, I personally don't care. I like my division, and the people in it, so I'll play it as long as I please, I can tell you this, I've never cashed and opted for plastic instead. Jmart
February 11, 2010 10:23AM
where did you go pinseeker??????? Nothing else to add???? Keep hiding behind your made up name and leave the grown up stuff to men, with names. Why log off when called out?????? Jmart
February 11, 2010 12:15PM
where are you Mike Parrish(Pin seeker).
February 11, 2010 12:37PM
I can say I have played with Leo and Jeff in the Adv. Division for a few years, that is 1 of the most even divisions in all of SN. I cashed in Aug. 09 in pro master and took the money. I have been playing pro masters since then, but I will be back with my peeps come 1 March 10.

Keep it up Mobz I'm with yall all the way.

Real Name
Keith B.
February 11, 2010 03:21PM
Thanks Keith, we will continue to run tourneys for the SN. All of them will be sanctioned, and scrutinized I'm sure. We will put a doubles tourney on the list in the near future, and it too will be sanctioned , and scrutinized. Thanks again for yours and everyone elses support. Jeff Martin
February 11, 2010 05:15PM
Unless the guru of disc golf ,Or the one in Mobile that just plain and simple is Mobile disc golf gets us banned like she said she would. Thats funny I guess some people think they have way more power than they actually do

leo
February 11, 2010 09:36PM
WOW I'm playing in my first Advanced Master tourney in Jackson later this month. Is that OK???? LOL what up KB SHUNSHINE wtf
February 11, 2010 11:15PM
why the $%^& ask me ask your own town

leo
February 12, 2010 12:42PM
back to to subject I think that 4 events is an easier rule to abuse. Now it will be 6 weeks to move back down. Dont you think that is worse

leo
February 13, 2010 12:50PM
But no one can just sit idle and wait it out... they have to actually be paying and playing.

Who do you know that will pay and just do poorly for 4 tournaments just to move down? That would be throwing about 150-200 bucks away when they could actually be trying and competing. It cost nothing to not compete for 6 months and abuse that rule.

The whole point of the rule is to make people give that higher division and HONEST try and not just be able to not play tournaments 6 months before a big event and then step in and play down just to win a LARGE amount of prizes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
February 13, 2010 05:56PM
I say play where you want to.If the others don't want to play cuz your playing then so be it.And Leo the town ya play in dont mean sht.Follow the rules the way they are,THANK you
February 13, 2010 06:10PM
you are right play where you want and I am sure I would not want to play golf with you so we can leave it at that for now

leo
February 13, 2010 10:22PM
BITTER are we MOBZ???? I'm not that bad.
February 14, 2010 11:03AM
not bitter just honest

leo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Dex
Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013