Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

HELP!?!?!?

Posted by mobz 
HELP!?!?!?
May 26, 2010 12:24PM
Will any board members past or present be attending the Safari this weekend. It appears that bruce is trying to start a fight, so he can have us arrested. He got in leos face at doubles last nite and asked leo if he could refrain from jumping on him. All the while. Swinging his cane like he was going to hit him. I don't want him to ruin this tourney for everybody. Please respond, need some help resolving this!!

jeff martin
Re: HELP!?!?!?
May 26, 2010 12:57PM
Responded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
May 26, 2010 06:21PM
Thanks Kevin, i guess thats all i get. i will have the camcorder in hand all morning.

jeff martin
May 26, 2010 06:44PM
Sorry man... we are down to 5 members now (and Jim) and we are all about 250+ miles away. :(

May 26, 2010 06:54PM
i figured i would get more response, thank you for taking the time to answer. you know we cool like that bro!!!
thanks again Kevin.

jmart
May 26, 2010 08:05PM
i feel a bit responsible for this cause i let him and buddy play at the classic; but i will assure you that if he pushes this on you guys he will NEVER!!!! BRING HIS LITTLE SCOOTER THERE AGAIN; come on bruce get real.
May 26, 2010 08:17PM
DON'T WORRY JEFFRO I GOT THIS.I'LL SIT HIM.

BMB
May 26, 2010 08:27PM
no no no no no mike sidebottom, not at all your fault. get that junk out your head. this problem presented itself completely wrong, theres ways to do things, this wasn't the way!
jeff
May 27, 2010 09:21AM
I did, however expect a bigger response from the board!! Seems they would offer some insight on this problem. Lack of response seems a bit apethetic, i guess its our problem, not theirs. Thanks again gilligan!

Jeff Martin
SN Supporter since 2003
May 27, 2010 10:26AM
Sorry... and I had the baby last night and missed the meeting. *doh* shame on me!

Sorry, dropped the ball on you guys there... my bad.

May 27, 2010 10:43AM
YOU didn't Kevin, yours was the only response i received. Thanks again for showing some interest in this matter, you had my vote from the start, and chit like this is why. I guess if it escalates maybe more interest will be shown by all!!!

Jeff Martin
SN Supporter since 2003
May 27, 2010 11:32AM
Thanks man... just wish I was doing more.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013