Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Rules which I think need to be changed.

Posted by TheZinger 
Rules which I think need to be changed.
July 09, 2010 10:42AM
Rule changes which need to be made:
You cannot turn down cash and accept prizes in PRO. Why? Because what can you turn down and get for an INT playing Adv? If a person playing INT plays ADV for one tournament and is on the list to win prizes, but he wants to turn them down for whatever reason, he wouldn't be receiving anything. This will also make it easier to tell who has "cashed" in certain divisions.
Players Packs, ctps, ring of fires, lunch, acepots should not be included in the payout list. Why? Because this isn't part of the payout!! all of this is prizes on the side that people win. This will also help determine who has "cashed".

Stop putting the SN Championships in the new season list of tournaments (results is what i'm referring to). Make them the very last tournaments listed in the season in which the championship was for. I know they are played during the dates for the new season, but like i just said, they are played for the previous season and should be listed in the same results list as that season.

Terry Zeringue
Re: Rules which I think need to be changed.
July 10, 2010 06:21PM
SOME!!!! really good points; not sure about when to play the champ. series, however.
July 10, 2010 06:49PM
He's just referring to where it is place in the results on the website, not when it is actually played.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
July 14, 2010 06:52PM
I agree with Zinger on the cashing and taking prizes should be manditory to take cash if you cash. I dont agree with players packes and such because it helps with event value the actual payout,not extras , should be 100% without the extras

Just my two cents

Leo Otto
July 15, 2010 09:44AM
Leo,

I don't agree that it should be mandatory to take cash if you cash. I just think it should be take cash or nothing, no substitution.

Terry Zeringue
July 15, 2010 05:50PM
thats what I meant
August 30, 2010 04:19PM
It isn't mandatory to accept anything.

You could just decline everything presented to you and donate it to the club or td.

Don't do that to WillyBT, he'll sell the stuff and use the money for his own tourney attendance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013