Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

No meeting?

Posted by Gilligan 
Anonymous User
Re: No meeting?
August 31, 2010 08:30PM
Boba, you'll give me a hundred to step in the ring with you? Wow, that's generous. Name the time & place!

Looks like Kevin's the one who can't back up what his keyboard says.
September 01, 2010 12:32AM
Please explain Kernan... Unlike you, when I have beef with a person online, I don't run up to them and ask if it's ok to shake their hand. I stand by the fact that I feel like that person is an a-hole, douche or just generally a bad person.

I don't believe I have ever suggested wanting to fight with anyone... that would be very curious if I did being that I am a pacifist. Granted, 100 bucks and 100 bucks for every minute does sound like some easy money... plus SB wants to pay me just to watch. I'm just waiting on Don King to return my phone call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
September 01, 2010 06:58PM
Wow this is getting fun. When you guys wanna set something up I will take the bets on who the last man standing will be!
I will put $500 on Mikey!

Eric Nolte
Anonymous User
September 01, 2010 08:36PM

You backpedal so well Kevin. You're about the most passive-aggressive "pacifist" I've ever met then.

For a so-called internet guru, you seem to know so little about how the dynamics of the internet affect the social interactions of people. Unlike you, most people understand that talking in forums is like talking to a bunch of drunk people who've lost their inhibitions. But hey, keep being so shallow all your pitiful life if you want.
September 01, 2010 09:05PM
How's that working out for you... I know it's doing wonders for people who clean up bridges.

Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013