Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN Financial 2010

Posted by Hilltopper 
Re: SN Financial 2010
September 28, 2010 08:47PM
Sorry mac... That's the liberal in me... Being too PC and not looking to hurt anyONE's feelings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Anonymous User
Re: SN Financial 2010
September 28, 2010 09:04PM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder why he quit the board? Couldn't be from
> people unjustly riding his a$$ could it?


Or it could be because he's a quitter?
Re: SN Financial 2010
September 28, 2010 09:20PM
That is some of your best work Kernan. A man steps up when you won't and then has to bow out a couple months before his term is up because he feels he needs to focus on his family more than putting up with your petty BS over a job that you won't do.

If there would be more people like you then the unemployment issue would be resolved because there would be a HUGE need for people who restore burnt bridges.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: SN Financial 2010
September 28, 2010 10:18PM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is some of your best work Kernan. A man
> steps up when you won't and then has to bow out a
> couple months before his term is up because he
> feels he needs to focus on his family more than
> putting up with your petty BS over a job that you
> won't do.
>
> If there would be more people like you then the
> unemployment issue would be resolved because there
> would be a HUGE need for people who restore burnt
> bridges.


Now THAT ... was witty!

rWc3523
Anonymous User
Re: SN Financial 2010
September 29, 2010 06:16PM
Witty only to a half-wit.
Re: SN Financial 2010
September 30, 2010 07:18PM
Thanks for proving his point.

rWc3523
Re: SN Financial 2010
October 19, 2010 08:04AM
so when will the final numbers be posted?

Anonymous User
Re: SN Financial 2010
October 20, 2010 07:34PM
ROFLMAO didn't you hear Boba...they're operating without a budget...or is that Congress?

Wait, I got it now, the difference between the two is that the SN has no budget AND the treasurer's not writing down where he collects checks from. Kinda makes it easy to maybe not account for all the money, but hey, you can't ask the SN Board members to check up on the treasurer, they're too busy digging up threads from 2005 to whine about!

Re: SN Financial 2010
October 20, 2010 07:54PM
You are correct Kernan... I do waste WAY too much time defending myself against retarded, unwarranted, baseless attacks from too many of YOU guys. Maybe if I wasn't constantly attacked over trivial matters like "how I was put on the board the same as several others in the past" or "how I personally stole money that I never had anything to do with"... maybe I would have more time to focus on other issues. Guess you should probably pick your battles.

One thing my travels in Sherman's Way Back Machine taught me was... I don't think you ever really want these issues fixed... what on earth would you do with yourself? For 7 years I've watched the EXACT same post from you OVER and OVER. Who coined that approach first, You or Victor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Anonymous User
Re: SN Financial 2010
October 20, 2010 08:57PM


Gilligan you seem to be swerving past your delusional disorder into paranoid schizophrenia. Please, have your doctor up your dose before you hurt yourself!
Re: SN Financial 2010
October 20, 2010 09:11PM
Actually that would be a whole new realm if that was the case... I would be paranoid about stuff that happened before I ever picked up a disc!

You sir, have out done yourself! <-- not a compliment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: SN Financial 2010
October 22, 2010 08:38AM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are correct Kernan... I do waste WAY too much
> time defending myself against retarded,
> unwarranted, baseless attacks from too many of YOU
> guys. Maybe if I wasn't constantly attacked over
> trivial matters like "how I was put on the board
> the same as several others in the past" or "how I
> personally stole money that I never had anything
> to do with"... maybe I would have more time to
> focus on other issues. Guess you should probably
> pick your battles.
>


Kevin, that is because you are the only BOD member who comes on here and says anything. As for the money thing, you may not have any of it, but you where on the BOD when this happened. I have yet to see that actual finacial and have yet to hear the BOD say anything about what is being done to collect/find the missing funds.

> One thing my travels in Sherman's Way Back Machine
> taught me was... I don't think you ever really
> want these issues fixed... what on earth would you
> do with yourself? For 7 years I've watched the
> EXACT same post from you OVER and OVER. Who
> coined that approach first, You or Victor.

I think you are wrong on wanting them fixed. It seems like the same folks are the only ones that care about the same things happening year in year out. If you hop in that time machine, you would find out that it was this same kind of accounting that was cause for the BOD and treasurer to be created. I just can not figure out how/why it continues to happen. 4/5/6 BOD members and no one cared enough to keep tabs on the money?? You would think that would be part of every couple of meetings. And thanks for serving.

Re: SN Financial 2010
October 22, 2010 11:09AM
Quote
Bob
Kevin, that is because you are the only BOD member who comes on here and says anything.

So let's run the only one that communicates with the forum into the ground every chance we get... great strategy.

For the record Leslie now comes on here, looks like she just doesn't feel like getting in the cage with the wolves. Basically if every time a board member walks in the room he gets pounced on then guess who will be reluctant to come in the room? Again, probably not the best strategy to getting your concerns heard.

I am in NO way saying that these concerns should not be brought up... quite the opposite. I just know that the method being used isn't very effective if you can't tell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: SN Financial 2010
October 22, 2010 01:38PM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Kevin, that is because you are the only BOD
> member who comes on here and says anything.
>
>
> So let's run the only one that communicates with
> the forum into the ground every chance we get...
> great strategy.

> For the record Leslie now comes on here, looks
> like she just doesn't feel like getting in the
> cage with the wolves. Basically if every time a
> board member walks in the room he gets pounced on
> then guess who will be reluctant to come in the

The BOD serves the players. If they have a gripe they have a right to voice it. Leslie has addressed issues and has handled them good so far. Of course as with any board, people will have disagreements. Most in the SN have come by rule changes, or loss of player funds. I think that if the money is handled properly it would not be an issue. As for rule changes, those will always be open for debate.
> room? Again, probably not the best strategy to
> getting your concerns heard.
>
> I am in NO way saying that these concerns should
> not be brought up... quite the opposite. I just
> know that the method being used isn't very
> effective if you can't tell.

then what do you propose?

Re: SN Financial 2010
October 22, 2010 01:49PM
Well, addressing what seems like missing funds is definitely a valid concern but to come on here and accuse every single board member of stealing it doesn't really fall under that category. If you don't see the difference then I find myself giving you too much credit. ;)

They are here to rep the players... but guess what, I speak to WAY more players in REAL life than I do on this forum... and that says a lot for a guy with 10million post. ;) So just because those players aren't subjecting themselves to the torture of a "select few" on the forums doesn't mean they don't have their ear to the ground and aren't representing the players well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Anonymous User
Re: SN Financial 2010
October 22, 2010 04:21PM
Wow, you really are having major paranoid delusions. Especially about representing well. But hey, it's only disc golf.
Re: SN Financial 2010
October 22, 2010 06:20PM


SN Financial report for 2010

or maybe it is here:



___________________________________________________________________________
Keith "Sunshine" B.
Rumble in Ragley, version 1.0
15 November 2014
Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
Re: SN Financial 2010
October 23, 2010 07:37AM
Keith, it is very sad that it has not been shown to the players. I can only assume that something is seriously wrong otherwise it should have been shown.



Gilly, how is the BOD addressing the issue? I see Jim is still selling bag tags and am curious if he knows anything about LZ taking them over???? How are the events that have not paid from last year being handled? Maybe the SN should copy the pDGA and suspend players/TD's that have not sent the fees in. Not saying you all are not working on it, but last years issues have not been resolved yet. Thanks again for any info.


Josh, why will you not post the info?? We are aware of the missing bag tag money as well as the Fees not paid. What else could be wrong?????? And is JK now back to handling fees, or has the BOD elected someone else to oversee the funds? Nothing personal Josh, but you spoke for the entire series with the exemptions at the SNPC. Gave SN fees to the championship, which where player fees and then acted like it came from the bod. Seems like you do what you want, but do not answer to the players you serve.

Re: SN Financial 2010
October 23, 2010 11:39AM
Bob, you are getting better at asking questions... just a little more work needed. BUT since you asked me questions in the proper manner I will do my best to answer them.

We are taking these two weeks (in between last meeting and the next) to get what we can information, money and tags to Leslie and she will keep up with it from then on out with a spreadsheet and report to us at every meeting. We will most likely also share that info with the public (there may be times where we forget.) I will address the other issues at the next meeting. Right now because of issues not being handled properly too many are focusing on how to "fix" the forum since the users obviously can't be trusted to police themselves. I'd personally rather see more energy focused on the issues you mentioned but I also see the problem we have and know that we need some guidelines to go by (granted we should have BEEN having them.)

I won't argue which is more important because it is all opinions and many would suggest that getting the forum under control is more important.

All issues will be addressed and I ask that you help keep our feet to the fire if any issues seems to go by the wayside. I know it won't be on purpose so we may need gentle reminders if that happens.

Thanks for your concern on the matter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: SN Financial 2010
October 23, 2010 01:06PM
Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013