Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Bad News
September 28, 2010 10:56AM
Hey guys,
First of all, I apologize for my lack of activity. Next, I need to explain. My wife and I are having difficulties financially. We are down to 1 income right now. As a result of this, cutting extra expenses is a necessity. My internet access at home will be cut off on October 1st. When my financial situation changes, which could be anytime from a month to a year, I'll be back on and in full swing.
Because of this, my ability to attend SN BoD meetings will be hampered. This is not my choice. I don't want this. However, my priority is my family. I need to be home with my wife and 2 kids during this trying time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
Re: Bad News
September 28, 2010 10:58AM
Understood... good luck my brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013