Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Crunchyfrofler

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: Crunchyfrofler
October 12, 2010 04:04PM
Sounds like you're the one all talk and no balls considering you're threatening to use law inforcement on me. What wrong Crunch, can't handle anything one on one? Man up, you can talk all this smack on here but can't say anything to my face? Get a life. See ya soon.
October 12, 2010 04:06PM
all good Scotty...just trying not to give Dillon something else to jump on.....

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin
October 12, 2010 04:09PM
Oh..the Police are not for me..It is to protect your rear end...since you seem to like putting it on the line......And trust me....you couldn't handle me...See I am a man....and I am honest....and well....i guess fighting with you has grown old...like beating my head into a wall..getting me no where fast........

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2010 04:12PM by Crunchyfrolfer.
Anonymous User
October 12, 2010 04:10PM
PM me your number.
Anonymous User
October 12, 2010 04:14PM
This is my last post on this thread and entire forum in general for a while. If anyone would like to talk they are more than welcomed to PM me.

Just tired of this Crunchy making this forum look so bad and I feel it is because he likes using my name in everyone of his post. Hopefully it will be taken care of soon, but I am tired of hearing this guys ignorance and sure everyone else is too.

See everyone around, and see you this weekend Crunch, hopefully.
October 12, 2010 04:24PM
Seriously..ignorance abound..you are the poster child .....DILLON...DILLON....DILLON......oh wait..don't use your name....well stop using mine..DILLON....

D.D.........
Goodnight peeps..I only do one show a night.....

Wayne
George Carlin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2010 04:25PM by Crunchyfrolfer.
October 12, 2010 06:26PM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ya'll two really need to drop this or get a room
> and make up. Ya'll choice but really............

Sounds like this gets told to Dillon a lot. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Anonymous User
October 12, 2010 06:54PM
Karen J. Wrote:
> Some people have totally quit posting on this
> forum because of the insults and name calling. It
> is great that the board will be discussing this at
> the meeting.

This forum was much better when it was moderated, and crap like Crunchy posts got thrown into the dungeon known as Private Discussion. Much better to duke it out in there.

I was sometimes even grateful when some of my inappropriate stuff got sent there.

The SN forum has gone wrong because the "man" (Kevin Richard) who said he was going to moderate the forum QUIT. "He" quit because "he" can't keep "his" promises.
October 12, 2010 07:11PM
Lol... You are something else kernan... You cried like a baby when I got permission and claimed I was gonna "abuse my power". That never happened. I watched 2 other bod with admin power sit idly by while Allan and I busted our butts doing it. I did it for a year and when no matter how much I did it wasn't good enough, I resigned from me duties as admin. I certainly don't see you or anyone else riding their a$$ for not doing their part.

For that matter when one volunteers to help out, can he never stop helping out? I didn't sign a contract to moderate the forums.

Cry me a river kernan.

October 12, 2010 07:12PM
Who are you calling crap..and what you post is considered rocket science? Come on Bluff.....not everyone on here is perfect......so don't attack me out of convenience......

Wayne
George Carlin
Anonymous User
October 12, 2010 07:45PM
Of substance Crunchy, not convenience.

See if you can figure out that sentence without posting something that makes me have the sudden urge to drop a #2.
Anonymous User
October 12, 2010 08:00PM
Gilligan Wrote:

>
> For that matter when one volunteers to help out,
> can he never stop helping out?
>
>

You can resign from the SN Board anytime you'd like. It would restore some semblance of credibility to this floundering series. That goes for the rest of this impotent board as well.
October 12, 2010 08:15PM
I guess if you serve on the board you should expect to be blamed for quitting and not quitting at the same time.

From Raising Arizona
[www.youtube.com]
October 12, 2010 08:22PM
We should call it Razing Gilligan’s Island.
October 12, 2010 08:27PM
Exactly Kevin. That's Kernan's favorite trick, to try to get you "@#$%& if you do and @#$%& if you don't". He cried and cried about the way Allan ran the SN Cup then has already started crying about it for this year and when Allan said "if you don't think I will do a good job then you are welcome to run it" to which he tried to twist that into Allan quiting. *sigh*... the "charm" (and I use that term VERY loosely) that was once Bluff has definitely faded.

For the record, I was pulled in to do stickies and tournament info/results. I only moderated the forum because of the void.

October 12, 2010 08:34PM
Well Bluff......I am a little smarter than the average gurley..see if that one rings a bell....without making me want to throw up....just sayin'!!!!!!!

Wayne
George Carlin
Anonymous User
October 12, 2010 09:07PM
I guess the difference is that we could see that Big Al actually did something useful, as in actually TD a tournament. And if you want to call complaining about errors of a TD that were so blatant as to actually affect the final score of the tournament "crying" well color me blue.

No one will miss you on the other hand Kevin. I don't think anyone could ever actually respect you, but we wouldn't think you're all talk and no action if you actually ran a SN tournament once in your wretched life. To me, it looks like you're useless at doing anything that contributes to this series. You won't TD, you won't moderate, you won't run the bag tags or demand an explanation from Josh as to why he thinks he can hide the finances and other things from us...so you appear completely useless. But you're worse than that as you often berate good TDs, making you a hypocrite as well.
October 12, 2010 11:43PM
If you step on the board it is not enough
to be there, vote and report on this stuff
you must give your all or your value is fluff
no matter the time or if it is tough
no matter your effort you will bear the huff
on pipes of failure you’re destined to puff
I tell you my friend this honor is rough
October 13, 2010 08:53AM
Well, you are a sad individual when you can't see past the nose on your face but that is something we have come to accept from you.

I should thank you though... because of your retarded rants on here I've had more people come up and thank me and tell me how much they appreciate what I have done. They might not have gone out of their way to do so if I wasn't taking all this flak from you.

Since you cried a river when Steve didn't put you on the shirts at PoG for your help with that tournament I guess I get to claim all the assistant TD'ing I have done. So in that case I have done SOME TD'ing. Aside from that... you are correct... and you will probably remain correct because who in their right mind would want to step up and run a tournament when you are destine to monitor with a magnifying glass microscope and point out ANY and EVERY detail that you disagree with even if it wasn't wrong.

Funny you claim that I have "berate" good TD's when I do the same thing you do, just with a MUCH more respectable tone. If you don't agree with that then maybe that should go to show you how disrespectful you are and you don't even have a clue.

October 13, 2010 11:39AM
You guys can continue to bash in the head
with words of each other on this or that thread
but time spends better on issues instead
about me about him the distraction is fed
with thick skins alike and intellect to shred
thanks for the humor if not for the lead
Anonymous User
October 13, 2010 11:53AM
i like the way you type
each line builds up the hype
earlier post may have taken their toll
we still continue to feed the forum troll
October 13, 2010 12:41PM
And kudos to all who dare to make rhyme
make light of it all, don’t be an enzyme
to tear up the good or burn up the time
life with disc golf can turn on a dime
Anonymous User
October 13, 2010 08:43PM
Gilligan, thanks for the laugh. I love laughing at prospective mental patients. Your delusions are especially colorful in the fall, like the dead leaves.
October 13, 2010 09:43PM
Delusions like "I won't go on the forums and bash Allan for my team putting out of order at the SN Cup" and gems like "I won't post on this subject again until next week" and then going and posting on almost every thread about the subject.

Those are fun delusional times... you shouldn't mix your meds with your booze Kernan.

Anonymous User
October 14, 2010 06:20AM
Victor? Wow Vic, it's amazing how you keep managing to post on this forum.

I think your best gem is "I've been an ASSistant TD so I've been a TD". Definitely you're more of an @ss than a TD. Until you put your own name on an event and take responsibility, you'll never understand. But then, this is the joke series known as the SN and half-baked half-wits like you are in a charge, so what's the diff?
October 14, 2010 09:24AM
Like this one?
[www.sndg.org]

October 14, 2010 02:51PM
October 14, 2010 07:51PM
Yeah, I can hear you blasting on the sax in the background Discjazz
October 15, 2010 10:18AM
If we had 1/2 the effort on solving DG issues and providing transparency to the players as we have with this drivel back and forth.....

just sayin......

Dillon, I know you

and I know Crunchy.....

and frankly I really don't get this "ban Crunchy" crap......

for the record, he is not afraid of you and you are not afraid of him.......so either meet, DISCUSS and resolve or move on....

you have to pick your battles in life......this ain't one of them....

You cannot please everyone all the time.....neither of you can do that (or want to if retrospect is taken into account).....

and the whinin' and @#$%&'n will never gain respect from your peers......

Remeber, SILENCE is golden.....if you don't respond there is no more content to discuss.....

I am not agreeing with either of you - although I would point out - jumpin' Crunchy (likely a biig mistake) would be an error in that he is correct that there is now a record of your "suggestions" - and under the law - WORDS ARE NEVER ENOUGH to provoke physical responses - you will lose on that EVERY time........

WORDS, however, can arise to the level of self-defense......which again puts you at a disadvantage............

I am actually shocked that you two are at odds - there are a lot more similarities than differences......

and I will let the LA group ponder on their own on this one.......

'nuf said - back to your regularly scheduled diatribe......
Anonymous User
October 15, 2010 10:25AM
I will talk to Crunch when I see him. Silence will be golden on the forum, but he has already gone too far. When I see him we can discuss it in person. I have not suggested any pyschical harm to him but he has to me and in PM. Either way, I am not really worried about this anymore or him as long as he keeps my name off his post. We've come to agreement to not speak to eachother on here. I will see him in person soon to do the talking. My last words on the matter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 52
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013