Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Anonymous User
Crunchyfrofler
October 11, 2010 01:38PM
I've pmed JK and JimO , what will it take to get this guy banned? I am tired of him slandering my name loosley on this forum for all to see.

I do not appreciate it. I have a good clean repuatation to uphold and I think everyone who knows me knows this, but would hate for someone to read stuff about me that isn't true to give them the wrong impression about me.

Here is his latest thread about me,

[www.sndg.org]

I do not appreciate this kind of talk, AT ALL.

What needs to be done in getting rid of this material ? Who can I call to talk to about this? It is VERY unpleasing and distastful on this forum.
Re: Crunchyfrofler
October 11, 2010 02:52PM
The very simple answer is...the whole forum needs to be cleaned up. We are currently working to have that happen. I am not taking anyone's side except the SN series and overall majority of SN players (who honestly rarely ever post on this forum), but if we started banning one person then we have to look at the bigger picture.... There are quite a few folks that I would like to see banned for a month or so. I feel like the saying "pot meet kettle" is so obvious in this situation. We ALL need to step back and look at ourselves. People learn by example, and the example is not being set appropriately.

There are lots of different things we need to see happen with this forum...which will be discussed at the next meeting.
Anonymous User
October 11, 2010 03:06PM
I don't think "pot meet kettle" falls into this circumstance.

When have I slandered anyone on this forum? Never.
When have I posted new topics about just plain garbage? Never.
Do I codone rule breaking? Nope.

You saw me this weekend, do I come off as this type of person this guy does? I sure hope not, if so someone tell me now so I can put myself out of mine and everyone else' missery.

How about I make a few post about you that weren't true and used your name in half my post, would you not want them taken down and something done? Now you see how I feel.
October 11, 2010 03:18PM
Some people have totally quit posting on this forum because of the insults and name calling. It is great that the board will be discussing this at the meeting.
October 11, 2010 04:00PM
Something else that should be discussed, IMHO, is players using fake names in tournaments.
That point was lost in the clutter of the post that was apparently pulled from the main forum page.

rWc3523
October 11, 2010 04:14PM
All of the above discussion will be discussed at our next meeting....that's all I can promise.

Leslie
October 11, 2010 06:56PM
What about a player being DQed by the TD , but still allow to compete in the event? Then that same player doing "other things" during the round to be DQed a second time?

This seems to be a problem also....IMO

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
October 11, 2010 08:04PM
What are you guys talking about? I don't see any evidence of this anywhere on the forum (including admin and private sections.) I guess this never happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
October 11, 2010 08:14PM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What are you guys talking about? I don't see any
> evidence of this anywhere on the forum (including
> admin and private sections.) I guess this never
> happened.

I'm calling Law & Order......They will get to the bottom of this!!!

[www.facebook.com]
October 11, 2010 09:02PM
Good luck.

October 11, 2010 09:39PM
I'm glad the BoD will at least look at the issue of players signing up under assumed names.
October 12, 2010 07:26AM
Hi Dillon..pot calling the kettle black..ROFLMAO!!!

I agree 100%

Have a nice day PEEPS!!!!

quote..
"You saw me this weekend, do I come off as this type of person this guy does? I sure hope not, if so someone tell me now so I can put myself out of mine and everyone else' missery."

Spelling lesson......misery......
spelling lesson(2)...Crunchyfrolfer..at least get my name right.....dang
English lesson.....else's

thank you..this concludes our lesson for today.

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2010 07:50AM by Crunchyfrolfer.
crunchyfrolfer
October 12, 2010 08:46AM

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin
October 12, 2010 03:13PM
something else the bod should discuss is pkayers being suspended for 6 months or a year for conduct detrimental to the sport...such as causing disturbances....using drugs on the course..etc..etc..please look into this..we need to eliminate these punks at our events before they screw it up for everybody
October 12, 2010 03:15PM
Scotty..why the heck are you getting on here..starting stuff?

Wayne
George Carlin
October 12, 2010 03:24PM
so what if the player is a disturbance....always cursing......threatening people.... being an @$$.....there are a few @$$....holes around this community.....maybe they should be banned too!!

Wayne
George Carlin
October 12, 2010 03:31PM
^^^^^
I couldn't agree more.
October 12, 2010 03:34PM
Maybe so.

It has been brought to a vote before to ban me from the forums... ironically it has also been brought to a vote to ban one of those same people for even larger grievances.

BUT, my "douche baggery" on the forums is irrelevant to my conduct DURING a round. Dillon can attest to that. In between rounds I will speak my mind as candidly as I do on the forum; Jim O, Kernan, Dillon, Steve Timm and many others can attest to that. ;)

Anonymous User
October 12, 2010 03:35PM
Wayne, not sure if you realize this, but this thread is all about you and your friend "Swoopenhyzer". Trying to clean up the SN series and the forum start with doing away with people like you two guys, who do nothing to contribute to this disc golf series, condone and partake in illegal activity on the course and trash these forums.
October 12, 2010 03:38PM
didnt think i was starting anything wayne..just askin the bod to discuss the matter of puttin players on probation and or suspending oplayers for conduct detrimental to the sport....not sure wat ur referring to wayne.starting stuff???
October 12, 2010 03:42PM
I contribute alot..and am not like you....so clean out your own closet little girly...talk about pot calling the kettle black....you want some more?

Wayne
George Carlin

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2010 04:05PM by Crunchyfrolfer.
Anonymous User
October 12, 2010 03:44PM
You've gone too far. See you in Tupelo this weekend CRUNCH. This will be the last time you slander my name!
October 12, 2010 03:45PM
Told your little girly self to come get some..oh wait..you can't handle the truth?

Wayne
George Carlin
Anonymous User
October 12, 2010 03:47PM
It won't be a laughing matter next time I see you. You can't hide forever.
October 12, 2010 03:49PM
waste of time

Wayne
George Carlin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2010 04:04PM by Crunchyfrolfer.
October 12, 2010 03:52PM
Ya'll two really need to drop this or get a room and make up. Ya'll choice but really............

[www.facebook.com]
Anonymous User
October 12, 2010 03:54PM
Keith, I'm sure you can clearly see this guy is a complete moron with half his brain cells left. I'll see him this weekend and won't have to worry about seeing him using my name anymore on here hopefully.
October 12, 2010 03:55PM
Real Simple...Dillon....stop threatening me..or I will have you arrested.....before the week is out..got it? If not ..I will make sure you got it....

Often known as a terroristic threat, this misdemeanor charge occurs when an individual communicates any type of threat that causes a person or group to be in fear of bodily harm, disrupts an assembly, public gathering or the use of a public building or indicates an attempt to interrupt or disrupt any type of public service such as telephones, water, sewage or electricity.....in case you didn't get it tournaments are included...

Terrorist Threat Penalties
Terrorist threat charges can result in several different possible penalties, typically depending on the circumstances of the threat and any prior history of terrorist threats as well as violence or criminal charges. Many courts will also order anger management or violence prevention classes for the individuals charged with these crimes.

Possible Penalties for Terrorist Threats
1.Fines
2.Jail time
3.Probation and electronic monitoring
4.Restraining orders

Minnesota $250-100,000 upto 5 years 1-3 years
Mississippi $3,000-100,000 upto 2 years 5-36 months
Missouri 2000 3 years Federal prison

Wayne
George Carlin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2010 03:58PM by Crunchyfrolfer.
Anonymous User
October 12, 2010 03:58PM
Watch out guys, I am now a terrorist. This guy has lost it. I'm done on this thread. Hope the BOD comes to a vote on the matter.

Thanks.
October 12, 2010 04:00PM
Well if you had a brain..you would read....not terrorist....just a threatening schmuck......you have broken the law...and for your own personal knowledge....you will have a record......and it will always be there..

Wayne
George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013