Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Board Minutes 10/13/10

Posted by lesliez 
Board Minutes 10/13/10
October 13, 2010 10:06PM
10/13/10
8:05pm-9:40pm

Members: Marc Darby, Leslie Easterling, Josh Lenox, Jamie Massengle, and Kevin Richard

Forum Cleanup
* Discussed guidelines for posting on forum
* Rough Draft was discussed, and will be finalized at next meeting.
* All SN board members need to be added to ADMIN

Bag Tag
* Discussed volunteers for taking over repsonsiblity for Bag Tags, and relieving Jim O of his extra work.
* Leslie volunteered to take the job of creating a spreadsheet on bag tags and bag tag distribution. The spreadsheet will include who has paid for tags as well as be given tags on a front.
* Board voted on giving the responsiblity to Leslie Easterling (vote 4-0)
* We will discuss the spreadsheet and have count of tags by next meeting
* 200 tags in circulation
* Board Members will be contacting folks with tags to get count of number sold and how many they still have left.

Next Week
1. Finalize guidelines for posting on forum
2. Bag Tags/ Spreadsheet
3. Cashing Guidelines
Re: Board Minutes 10/13/10
October 13, 2010 10:49PM
Josh had to go (baby crying) right when we went to take the vote, that is why it was only 4-0.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
October 14, 2010 07:46PM
Has Justin Tolbert missed the last two meetings?
October 14, 2010 07:59PM
I think he might have bowed out... he said he had some family issues going on and would have to shut down his internet to cut some cost around the house.

*if someone gets a chance to talk to him maybe they could ask him, that way we can know if we need to move on from here or just hobble along till he's back in the swing of things.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2010 08:00PM by Gilligan.
October 15, 2010 08:37AM
jtolbert [ PM ] [ Ignore User ]
Bad News
September 28, 2010 10:56AM Registered: 1 year ago
Hey guys,
First of all, I apologize for my lack of activity. Next, I need to explain. My wife and I are having difficulties financially. We are down to 1 income right now. As a result of this, cutting extra expenses is a necessity. My internet access at home will be cut off on October 1st. When my financial situation changes, which could be anytime from a month to a year, I'll be back on and in full swing.
Because of this, my ability to attend SN BoD meetings will be hampered. This is not my choice. I don't want this. However, my priority is my family. I need to be home with my wife and 2 kids during this trying time.

Justin Tolbert
Baker High School Disc Golf
Mobile, Alabama

October 15, 2010 01:42PM
Thank you Keith....I was sure I remembered him typing that...Thanks for the reminder :)

Leslie
October 17, 2010 09:37AM
Dillion is in Now!!! welcome to the Jungle. Haha

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Anonymous User
October 18, 2010 07:39AM
Just let me know when the fun and games begin.
October 18, 2010 08:58AM
I don't read Justin's post a him resigning..........

October 18, 2010 09:09AM
Me either... was a joke...take one.
October 18, 2010 09:55AM
It wasn't a shot at you Dillon. I was just stating how I read his post.

October 19, 2010 07:19AM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't read Justin's post a him
> resigning..........

I agree, but the current rule is miss 2 and........ so where does the BOD stand on this issue? I have seen him on here since his post but he maybe using a work PC???

was anything discussed about the missing bag tags and funds from events?
and why do all of the BOD members need forum access? are you ALL going to be moderators???

October 19, 2010 08:49AM
Bob, until you can actually read the rules and understand them why bother posting. You have CONSISTENTLY misread the attendance rule and been corrected on it. Get it right before you start spewing your vile crap all over the place.

October 19, 2010 09:30AM
Gilligan Wrote:
> Bob, until you can actually read the rules and
> understand them why bother posting. You have
> CONSISTENTLY misread the attendance rule and been
> corrected on it. Get it right before you start
> spewing your vile crap all over the place.

Ummm, Dont start Gilly as my statement ask where does THE BOD stand? Never said anything other then I agreed he did not resign and that he missed 2...... Show me where I have misstated the rule???? You have been the one to bring it up in the past!!!! Hard to keep up since you changed so many:))))) And you would have thought that YOU/BOD would have looked into the situation we he mentioned his situation! now that would have prevented this from even being talked about.

and can you show me where it says anything about the rule in the guidelines? I can not seem to find a RULE on missing meetings....

Vile crap??? lol that coming from the worthless board member who has done nothing whilst on the BOD other the 6500+ posts!! And who is going to moderate YOU? As you should be banned for personaly attacking me! But hey you represent the SN lmao
Bob, until you can actually read the rules and
> understand them why bother posting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2010 09:41AM by Tax Man.
October 19, 2010 10:13AM
We discussed all BOD members having access, so when a post or thread doesn't meet the guidelines for posting (which will be finalized shortly), any member can pull it and post it in the private section. Then the board will have to vote on whether or not it is in voilation. None of us will be able to abuse this tool, because we all have to vote on whether or not it is in voilation. If it is found not to be, then the post or thread will be resubmitted.

Leslie
October 19, 2010 10:31AM
Bob
Show me where I have misstated the rule?

Bob... are you really that senile in your old age?

*sigh*
I agree, but the current rule is miss 2 and....

If it changes so much that you can't keep up (granted that is only ONE rule created here, not changed... to deal with a problem). Then maybe you should post about it so matter of factually and instead ask about the rule vs incorrectly stating it.

October 19, 2010 10:44AM
Once again Gilly, that is not stating anything. It says I AGREE, he did not resign. Then I say the current rule is miss 2.... and ask the BOD where they stood on the issue. Where did i misstate anything??? The current rule if I remember said something about probation.... I could not recall so I asked the BOD where they stood. Quit twisting words and answer the questions without bashing someone

So do you care to answer where the BOD stands on this? Wether it is based on missing the 2 meetings or based on his post saying he would be out of pocket. Just curious if he will be replaced since it appears he will not be able to attend meetings. Like I said all of this should/could have been addressed when he originaly posted it.

Does Dillon get a spot { I would think so since it was done that way before}?

Leslie, thanks for Answering the questions! You are a great BOD member!

Anonymous User
October 19, 2010 10:51AM
All a-BOD , choo choo.
October 19, 2010 10:57AM
Right, you say the current rule is miss 2... that is entirely incorrect and not the first time I've corrected you on this issue. If you want to be the loudest mouth in the room at least be correct with your facts.

Right here [www.sndg.org]
Minute Meetings
2. Voted 6-0 to adopt an attendance policy for BOD members. If you miss three consecutive meetings then you will be placed on probation and can not miss another meeting for the following three months. If you miss a meeting while in probation period you will be taken off board.

The reason it hasn't been addressed yet is because there is no reason to jump the gun... he hasn't resigned and there are still TWO meetings (read a month since last missed meeting) before he is in violation of the rule. He also stepped up to announce he will have problems... this warrants looking into the situation deeper to see where he is at and what his desires are. The rule was set up to be jerks about someone who falls on hard times. but to make sure someone's heart is still in it.

Basically we will cross that bridge WHEN we get to it.

October 19, 2010 10:57AM
Bob
Does Dillon get a spot { I would think so since it was done that way before}?

That is true... and YOU would know best wouldn't you. ;)

October 19, 2010 11:20AM
Gilligan Wrote:
> > Does Dillon get a spot { I would think so since
> it was done that way before}?
>
>
> That is true... and YOU would know best wouldn't
> you. ;)

Yep, that is how the cancer got started :))))) I was voted in, muhahaha.

And as for not jumping the gun one would think that is an easy email away. Thanks for answering where the BOD stands on the issue although it should be fixed asap.

Dillion, welcome aboard the chooooooooo chooooooooooo

October 19, 2010 11:21AM
Bob
Yep, that is how the cancer got started :))))) I was voted in, muhahaha.

Voted in by who?

October 19, 2010 11:28AM
Gilligan Wrote:
> > Yep, that is how the cancer got started :))))) I
> was voted in, muhahaha.
>
>
> Voted in by who?

I was talking about when I got voted in! Not sure why you can not read and understand:)))))

Sorry Backdoor Gilly, looks like the door is open again, but I am sure you will try and shut it.

October 19, 2010 03:20PM
Big Fat Liar
I was talking about when I got voted in! Not sure why you can not read and understand:)))))

Sorry Backdoor Gilly, looks like the door is open again, but I am sure you will try and shut it.

So Bob... you have shown your a$$ enough that I dug it up and just showed everyone how much of a liar and HYPOCRITE you are.

[www.sndg.org]

In fact it was YOU who was the FIRST back door man and even looks like that title should be called "Bob Satter Back Door Man" since it was used about YOU first in that thread:

Jaba
Bonehead Backdoor Boba

Granted I paraphrased the "Bonehead" part to be your name... but use whatever you see fit.

So if ANYONE is to blame for "the cancer" it would be Mr. Precedence himself Bob Satter.

I just want to say it is an Honor to follow in the footsteps of losers such as yourself. They are big shoes to fill and I can only hope to become the loser you were.

Anonymous User
October 19, 2010 03:26PM
LOL , now that's funny.

Backdoor Gourley will be on boARd shortly, choo choo
October 19, 2010 04:15PM
We do not need to assume anything when it comes to Justin's position. We will discuss it at the next meeting, but an option might be for him to be present over the phone. The SN players voted, and I would think it best to respect their vote.

Leslie
October 19, 2010 04:44PM
Thanks for digging that thread up, Gilligan. You saved me a lot of time.
October 19, 2010 07:05PM
Bob,
After Gilly's post I tried to find the BOD you were elected to. I can not find the thread or election results here anywhere. Would you please inform us which year you were elected to the BOD? I am not taking a shot at you. I know from your post about JimO/bag-tags accountability is what you seek.

Thanks for the help!

October 20, 2010 06:23AM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
> Bob,
> After Gilly's post I tried to find the BOD you
> were elected to. I can not find the thread or
> election results here anywhere. Would you please
> inform us which year you were elected to the BOD?
> I am not taking a shot at you. I know from your
> post about JimO/bag-tags accountability is what
> you seek.
>
> Thanks for the help!

Keith, Gilly spent a lot of time making that fake thread, but it looks like he used 2005 :)))) I suppose I was thinking I was voted in as the Treasurer, but that may have been before the BOD. I suppose my mind is like Jim's. i remember what I want to :)))))

As far as accountability is concerned, The BOD does not care so why should anyone?

Anonymous User
October 20, 2010 08:59AM
lesliez Wrote:
> We do not need to assume anything when it comes to
> Justin's position. We will discuss it at the next
> meeting, but an option might be for him to be
> present over the phone. The SN players voted, and
> I would think it best to respect their vote.
>
> Leslie

Phone in votes are allowed, might as well.

I think Marc is on the phone with him now...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013