Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BOD Minutes 12/1/10

Posted by lesliez 
BOD Minutes 12/1/10
December 01, 2010 09:22PM
Time: 8:20-9:09pm

Members: Leslie Easterling, Josh Lenox, Jamie Massengle, Justin Tolbert

Age Protected Divisions
* PDGA Rules apply
* To clarify wording in SN rule book. A player can participate in the age protected division they qualify for the "Calendar Year" they turn the necessary age (40, 50, etc.) EX. A player can start playing Masters in Jan. of the year they turn 40, even if their birthday is in October of that year.
* Voted 4-0 to pass.

Finalized Violation Process
1. If a violation is found then 3 BOD members must agree before post/thread is hidden until next BOD meeting. Unless violation is obvious (ex. nude pictures)
2. A warning will be issued immediately receiving 3 BOD votes (warning will be in the form of a PM)
3. Then brought up at next BOD meeting for Full BOD vote.
BUT....If there's a second violation that 3 BOD members agree on then user will be removed immediately until next BOD meeting.
4. If voted as a violation of the guidelines with a majority vote at BOD meeting then user will receive a warning. (warning will be in the form of a PM)
5. If violate twice then user will be banned from forum for 90 days.
Voted 4-0 to pass.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 09:24PM by lesliez.
Re: BOD Minutes 12/1/10
December 02, 2010 08:08AM
goodluck with number 4. All they have to do is sign up as another screen name.....Look how many times we have banned Victor.

How about next meeting you guys look at the selection process of how to generate SNC's. This year was extremely hard to get bids in with the exception of the Pro champ. I had to beg a plead with the people running SNDC and SNAC. There should be a better process to select/nominate these events.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
December 02, 2010 08:28AM
Your right Allan!

We have discussed the new user name....we have some ideas :)
December 02, 2010 08:42PM
If im not mistaken you can ban an ip address someway. If they wanna change computers then let them I guess.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
December 02, 2010 09:39PM
It doesn't matter no one is going to ban anybody. That would take a set of gonads. Lets face it, it's all talk!!!!

December 02, 2010 09:55PM
Keith, I have sent a PM to the other BOD members about the post you are bringing up. I am waiting for a response. Just wanting to follow the steps in place.

Thanks for the input!
December 02, 2010 10:07PM
Easy there fella..there used 2 b a cat by tha name crunchyfrolfer....i wudnt press ur luck or u may find yourself on tha sidelines like him
December 03, 2010 06:12AM
Keith, I like and respect what you do for SN golf, but it takes a strong person to stay on the BOD and try to accomplish ANYTHING with all the cricitism the members recieve. I for one give my full respect to the BOD and back them completely.
December 03, 2010 01:12PM
Keith...just wanted to let you know that your post was hidden because it contained a post that was in violation. The user has been informed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Leslie
December 06, 2010 10:57AM
A complete ban would be difficult. However, we've got to do the best we can.
Keith, warnings are already being issued. We have a process in place to begin banning users for any violations occuring after a warning. Just give it a couple of weeks. I'm sure somebody will push it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
January 24, 2011 06:44PM
Thanks for the clarifications. 90 days is still too long.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013