Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Records for SN Forum Violations and Financials
January 16, 2011 06:16PM
I recommend that the BoD start keeping records of EVERYTHING on Google Docs. Here's a template for Forum Violations.
[spreadsheets.google.com]

This will help keep us accountable with records.

I also strongly feel we should keep the finances on Google Docs so that it's constantly accessible. We can do the same thing with a spreadsheet format.

All of the SN BoD has access to edit the Handbook and the Forum Violation Records, except for Dillon (I just need your e-mail address). If you all haven't done so already, you need to create a Google Docs account with the e-mail that I have for you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2011 06:17PM by jtolbert.
Re: Records for SN Forum Violations and Financials
January 17, 2011 12:16PM
I second the motion!
Anonymous User
January 18, 2011 07:36PM
Google docs would be much better than the crayon & construction paper the "Treasurer" (if you can can him that) uses now for the "SN financial records".

(in quotes because they are not proven to actually exist)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2011 07:37PM by Sarcastic Sam.
January 20, 2011 07:53AM
The Forum Violation Records will remain private and allowed to be accessed by the BoD. It doesn't do any good for everyone to be able to see who we've warned, etc.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013