Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BoD Minutes 1/19/11

Posted by lesliez 
Re: BoD Minutes 1/19/11
January 21, 2011 02:41PM
i know that the bod is trying to do what they think is the correct thing to do; but just my one cent worth; this is not going to work; hell i have seen bod members do worse than mike has; mike is a valuable member of the s/n's and this is exactly what he set out to do and in 90 days or less you will understand that.
Anonymous User
January 21, 2011 02:54PM
Mike, these are new guidlines for the forums and since they have been put in place anyone who has broken a rule has been sent a warning either or banned.

Do you agree with these guidlines or not ? If anyone has an ideas on how to handle this better please, let me know. I will bring it up at the next meeting.
January 21, 2011 02:54PM
I will simply ask this. If Jim Orum came on here and cursed like a sailor and posted pictures of naked women would we have to allow it because he is Jim Orum?

Point is that we ALL have to abide by these new rules no matter how "important" that person is (in fact maybe even MORE so because of how important that person is).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2011 02:56PM by Gilligan.
January 21, 2011 03:04PM
i do agree with them i just think that a date should have been set to start inforcing them in the future not all at one time; rules should have been written for all to ponder and then a date set to start inforcing; and not the next day or week or even month; give folks a chance to disscuss maybe even vote on such a serious matter; thanks for the pm kevin just add this to what i pmed.
Anonymous User
January 21, 2011 03:22PM
Mike, the guidlines go back to middle of December I believe. So almost a month and we've only had 3 violators. Not bad considering the garbage that use to be on here.
January 21, 2011 03:26PM
Keith
The questions in this post are rhetorical and don't require or need answers.

Definition of RHETORICAL
a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric b : employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected <a rhetorical question>
a : given to rhetoric : grandiloquent b : verbal
— rhe·tor·i·cal·ly \-i-k(ə-)lē\ adverb
See rhetorical defined for English-language learners »

Just in case y'all don't understand the word rhetorical.......

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
Anonymous User
January 21, 2011 03:50PM
Thanks for the definition, & here is the guidline for which Mike Kernan was banned for.

SN Forum Guidlines
1. Profanity (including creative misspellings & keystrokes to circumvent the profanity filter)

Just for the ones who can't grasp why he was banned...
January 21, 2011 04:08PM
Dillon Gourley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mike, the guidlines go back to middle of December
> I believe. So almost a month and we've only had 3
> violators. Not bad considering the garbage that
> use to be on here.

To add... this is also the same set of guidelines that were brought up over a year ago for discussion. In all that time no one brought up any issues with it (besides me ;) ).

Things were said left and right before we enacted these policies... all that ceased at that point. Seems like just about everyone got the message.

Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
January 22, 2011 08:14AM
kevin sent pm; feel free to explain my thoughts i just think that there are way to many lose ends; now i will move on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013